Enhancing the Patient Experience
• Would you benefit from practical advice on how to turn patient feedback data into real service improvement?
• Do you want to get top tips on how to involve patients and the public in service design and development?
• Would you like to hear how other trusts have succeeded in engaging staff in improving the patient experience?
• Do you want to optimise your approach to the Net Promoter Friends and Family test and use the results to improve the patient experience?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then attendance at this event will offer you a unique insight into your most pressing challenges, as speakers share their experiences of capturing patient feedback and using it to transform how their patients experience their service.
The programme is packed with practical advice and case studies including:
• Practical advice from the NHS Institute for Innovation and Improvement on using patient feedback data to inform quality improvements and reshape services
• Hear how University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust has developed proactive Patient and Carer Councils to drive service development and design
• Learn how the The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust are approaching the Net Promoter Friends and Family test
• Find out how Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust has transformed the patient experience and cut costs
• Understand how Staffordshire Commissioning Support Unit is improving patient and public engagement in the development of new services
To see the full agenda and speaker line up for Enhancing the Patient Experience, click here
Who should attend?
This event offers a unique opportunity for patient experience professionals to get together for knowledge-sharing and networking. Those who will benefit include:
• Patient Experience Manager/Lead
• Matron for Patient Experience
• Patient Experience & Quality Project Officer
• PALS Manager
• Communications and Engagement Officer
• Patient and Public Engagement Officer
• Head of Customer Services