Improve data collection and engage your patients in feedback programmes
Workshop leader: Helen Baxter, Lead Associate - Innovation, NHS Institute for Innovation and Improvement
Do you want to:
• Get the latest updates on innovative methods of collecting meaningful patient feedback data?
• Hear case studies from trusts who have implemented workforce initiatives which engage staff in capturing patient feedback?
• Learn new ways to enhance the quality of patient feedback and drive service improvement?
• Achieve clinical engagement and get senior Trust executives on board with patient feedback initiatives?
Yes? Then attend this interactive masterclass to find practical solutions and new ideas and techniques to help you optimise your approach to capturing patient feedback data.
The day will be led by Helen Baxter, Lead Associate – Innovation, NHS Institute for Innovation and Improvement. Helen brings a wealth of experience of leading work on patient experience at the NHS Institute.
You'll also benefit by hearing case studies from Paul Sanguinazzi, Head of Involvement, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust and Alicia Lucas, Matron for Patient Experience, University Hospital of South Manchester NHS Foundation Trust, who'll be sharing the details of patient feedback initiatives they have implemented.
To see the full agenda for Optimising Innovations in Patient Feedback, please click here
Who should attend?
This event offers a unique opportunity for patient experience professionals to get together to gain practical, workable advice, strategies and techniques to enable them to efficiently and cost-effectively gather the information they want from patients. Those who will benefit include:
• Patient Experience Manager/Lead
• Matron for Patient Experience
• Patient Experience & Quality Project Officer
• PALS Manager
• Communications and Engagement Officer
• Patient and Public Engagement Officer
• Head of Customer Services