Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Seeking Private practice work, Sydney

Discussion in 'Employment in Australia' started by dab, Apr 10, 2012.

1. dab

dab Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Sydney employers,

I am hoping to find an upcoming position within Private practice within the Sydney area. I graduated in 2010 and since then I have experienced work in retail, private practice and aged care. I am looking for long term work and hoping to build on my biomechanics skills and a little mentoring for a short time in this area would be ideal. I am highly motivated and aim to develop a good all round skill set. I am also currently undertaking an MSc in Podiatry with an interest in Diabetes. I am currently employer sponsored and my new employer would need to take on this obligation until I can complete an application for PR status.

I can forward my cv to any potential employers. Thanks.

2. b.polsen

b.polsen Active Member

hi Dab,

Any interest in going to penrith?

regards,
    brett

3. PF 1

PF 1 Member

Edited. Didn't read that required sponsorship..sorry.