Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camps 2012; Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbance, Adelaide

Discussion in 'Australia' started by Craig Payne, Apr 14, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Craig Payne

Craig Payne Moderator

Articles:

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Due to popular demand....

I was hoping to have a year off from these (Arena'ettes started school etc), but I keep getting emails and I thought long and hard about how much fresh and new content there is .... and decided there is, so:

Jul 7 & 8 Sydney
    Jul 21 & 22 Brisbane
    Aug 4 & 5 Melbourne
    Aug 18 & 19 Adelaide

Register here

I was reluctant as I did not want to go over old ground again too much. Some of the old content will still be covered, but I have a lot of new stuff to add in.

I will update this thread with the topic list soon.

There are no venues confirmed yet until I get a minimum of 15 at each city (but generally they are held in hotels near the airport).

If you have any q's, post below and I will answer.

2. lucycool

lucycool Active Member

Can I put my name down for the Melbourne one and pay once I have a job?! Hopefully within the next few weeks!!

3. vtrsp1

vtrsp1 Welcome New Poster

I'm interested in registering for the 'bootcamp' in Sydney in July. Can i claim cpd points and will i receive a certificate of attendance?
    Thanks

4. Hey Craig:

I've now totalled 39,552 CPD points and I was wondering when I can cash in these beauties to buy a roundtrip ticket to Oz and pay for a front row seat at one of your Boot Camps? These CPD points are burning a hole in my pocket!!:rolleyes::cool::eek:

5. Boots n all

Boots n all Well-Known Member

WTF! you need a life KK, but l agree with you we need to do something with these CPD's, airfares sounds the way to go.

l second that motion:drinks

6. dyfoot

dyfoot Active Member

I've registered for the Sydney Bootcamp and am looking forward to it!

7. rajkesavdr

rajkesavdr Welcome New Poster

Will we be having any boot camp in the UK or at Singapore?

8. ajs604

ajs604 Active Member

My organisation have ageed to pay for me, so I am hoping to attend at Melbourne. I really hope it runs as have been trying for several years to get a place on the programme but think last year they were run in the evenings so was unable to attend.

Is the even likely to run?

I hope so, looking forward to it.

9. phil

phil Active Member

I've booked for brisbane. Have you got 15 yet? Let us know when it is confirmed, so i can book flights to get there from NQ!

10. 51,290 - "I think we can go to the moon"

11. crouchy

crouchy Welcome New Poster

Im interested in the Sydney boot camp. is it going ahead?

12. dyfoot

dyfoot Active Member

Well I've registered and paid, so I hope so!

13. Boots n all

Okay l am now booked for Melb. just had to move a few things first:D

14. crouchy

crouchy Welcome New Poster

registered for the Sydney boot camp.

15. terminal boy

terminal boy Welcome New Poster

Perth, umm Western Australia - not the little town in Scotland....any plans to bring the show to the west of our sunburnt country (again)?

16. Ahc

Ahc Member

Hi,

I like to put my name down for Sydney boot camp. How's number looking?

17. PostMortem

PostMortem Active Member

Woo Hoo, just booked for the Melbourne Boot Camp :)

Craig how are the numbers and venue coming along? Would be useful to know for organising logistics as I'm coming from outa town.

18. ajs604

ajs604 Active Member

Hi,

Does anyone know where the Boot camp will be in Melbourne. i have tried emailing Craig but not had an answear yet. Would appreciate if anyone knew where it is so I can plan travel ect. Thanks

19. dyfoot

dyfoot Active Member

Any news on the Sydney bootcamp regarding confirmation and venue yet???

20. Craig Payne

Craig Payne Moderator

Articles:
    Tomorrow....

21. phil

phil Active Member

Hey Craig,

Will you be confirming Brisbane tomorrow too? I've got a 2000k round trip, just want to make sure it's definately happening before booking flights and accomodation! thanks

Phil

22. ajs604

ajs604 Active Member

Any news on Melbourne venue yet. Its getting to the stage that I will not be able to come sopon if I dont find out. I need to plan travel, accomadation ect????? Anyone who knows please tell me. I have tried emailing the organiser, but had no reply, no one seems to know what is going on. I presume its may of been cancelled? Thanks

23. dyfoot

dyfoot Active Member

Tomorrow never comes....... ;)

24. Craig Payne

Craig Payne Moderator

Articles:
    Sydney is at the Holiday Inn at the airport ...will send confirmations tomorrow.

25. Boots n all

26. ajs604

ajs604 Active Member

Does anyone know how we can find out where it is in Melbourne. I need to tell my manager this wk if I want to go so I can get the funding and arrange transport and accomadation. I was really looking forward to this so I hope it goes a head as plan.

27. Craig Payne

Craig Payne Moderator

Articles:
    Probably at the Rydges in Bell St, Preston; I working today and tomorrow on the confirmations; will email everyone within a couple of days

28. lucycool

lucycool Active Member

Hi Craig,
    I am still planning to book for the Melbourne course, is there a cut off date that I have to book by?

Thanks,

Lucy

29. craig2002

craig2002 Member

Hi Craig,

Just checking if there has been a venue and confirmation for the Brisbane boot camp?

Cheers,
    Craig

30. Craig Payne

Craig Payne Moderator

Articles:
    Holiday Inn in ROma st ... getting confirmations ready to send out.

31. craig2002

craig2002 Member

Thanks Craig, I look forward attending

32. Ahc

Ahc Member

Just booked and paid for Sydney boot camp :)

33. Craig Payne

Craig Payne Moderator

Articles:
  34. Ahc

Ahc Member

Re: Sydney Biomechanics boot Camps.

What time should I be there?

35. Craig Payne

Craig Payne Moderator

Articles:
    9.00 (some confirmation that I thought were sent, somehow did not get sent - will send them again tomorrow)

36. Heather J Bassett

Heather J Bassett Well-Known Member

Hi Craig can I have a tax invoice sent out please. Paypal does not do it for the accountant. Thanks. Hi to the family for me.
    Cheers

37. Heather J Bassett

Heather J Bassett Well-Known Member

Hi finished boot camp number (not sure how many). Good value again. Thanks Craig. Now watching the Woman's marathon.
    Wow some of the runners hav bewdiful running styles while others appear very poor yet here they are at the Olympics! Preferred pathways of movement are amasing things.
    Notice just how many are heel strikers and have BBS.
    Interesting to watch when thinking about the various aspects of discussion over the weekend.
    Cheers

38. Boots n all

Yes indeed, very good thanks for the big effort Craig.

Funny how some had traveled many hours from country Victoria and some from interstate, yet so many locals didnt make it? next time guys!

39. lucycool

lucycool Active Member

Just want to say THANK YOU!! I really enjoyed it and looking forward to putting it into practice straight away! Thanks for making biomechnics make sense at long last!

Lucy

40. tennillef

tennillef Member

Hi Craig

Hope you are well.

I was unfortunately away for the Melbourne bootcamp, is there a date for Horsham? Would love to attend this one.

Cheers