Home Forums Marketplace Table of Contents Events Member List Site Map Register Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums, for communication between foot health professionals about podiatry and related topics.

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members (PM), upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, earn CPD points and access many other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisments in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

What's wrong with the Obama healthcare plan?

Submit Thread >  Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Google Submit to Yahoo! This Submit to Technorati Submit to StumbleUpon Submit to Spurl Submit to Netscape  < Submit Thread

Old 22nd March 2010, 01:50 PM
I, Robot

About:
Marketplace reputation 0% (0)
CPD Points: 1
Default What's wrong with the Obama healthcare plan?

Podiatry Arena members do not see these ads
President Obama's healthcare system is flawed in its basic design.

More...
Sponsored Links
Old 23rd March 2010, 11:04 AM
Podiatry Arena Veteran

About:
Marketplace reputation 0% (0)
Default Re: What's wrong with the Obama healthcare plan?

What's wrong?????

Well, I don't have THAT much time, so suffice to say that if you are against government run programs (i.e., more Government takeover of your life) then you are against Government run health care.

Not to be confused with wanting a revamping of the Health INSURANCE industry. I'm all for health care insurance reform, I just don't want the Government controlling ANOTHER aspect of my life.

Between Private insurance, employer health insurance plans, union insurance, state and government job health insurance, medicare, medicaid (and all the various 50 variations of medicaid in each and every state) plus the inability of any hospital receiving any government money to turn patients away, WHO EXACTLY are all these uninsured?????

And if so many cannot afford health insurance (you know, all the zillions that don't have it) why is there so much concern about the inability of the IRS to track down and "punish" those who do not PURCHASE health insurance (under the new Obamacare program???) I thought they couldn't afford it? Which is it? People CHOOSE not to purchase health insurance or they can't afford health insurance. You can't have it both ways.

Those with JOBS already pay dearly for those who do not have health insurance (the BILLIONS that go toward medicaid each and every year) - and FRAUD? Oh please, politicians talking about FRAUD! Now THAT is funny.

And if the VAST majority of US Citizens do not WANT Government run health care, why do we now have it????? Democracy? Afraid not. Not any more.

And just wait until Obama nationalizes all the illegals......U.S.A. one of the RICHEST COUNTRIES!!!!! Who are we kidding?

Let's just TAX the living hell out of anyone being productive and redistribute the wealth to those with their hands out. We'll fix this so called democracy, free enterprise system once and for all.

Steve

Last edited by drsarbes : 23rd March 2010 at 11:13 AM. Reason: spelling