We are currently seeking a Podiatrist to provide quality services to our Aged Care clients at our Community Lifestyle Wellington Centre, Payneham, SA.
This is a contract position covering Maternity Leave for a period of 12 months, starting early June, working days Monday and Tuesday from 8.30am-4.00pm.
At Lifecare our purpose is to partner with people to embrace life and live every day.
Life Care is an innovative provider of quality services to the aged. We are recognised as a preferred option for active ageing and an employer of choice for staff. A career with Life Care offers many rewarding opportunities for a dedicated person looking for a new and exciting challenge, including a comprehensive staff training and professional development program.
We're in the business of looking after people whether they're on our staff or in our care.
You will have
specialised skills, the desire to make a difference and have an understanding of each client's unique needs.
You will be responsible for:
- The effective provision of high quality podiatry service and health promotion activities
- Individual assessment
- Ongoing support with clients
- Provide support to the Allied Health Team Leader as required
- Interpersonal skills
- Exceptional customer service and leadership skills
- Effective time management in a health care environment.
- Allied Health Qualification - Podiatry
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Senior First Aid
- Computer Literacy
- Commitment to respecting the value of our clients
If you are a professional caring person with compassion for people and enthusiasm to deliver exceptional service, we would like to hear from you.
Please include a cover letter
as the first page
of your resume.
Apply now at www.lifecare.recruitpack.com?j=62&s=141
Life Care is an equal opportunity employer