Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Phoney 'Podiatry student' sucks woman's toes in Walmart

Discussion in 'Break Room' started by NewsBot, Mar 20, 2014.

1. NewsBot

NewsBot The Admin that posts the news.

Articles:

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Full story

2. wdd

wdd Well-Known Member

Thank you for this enlightening article.

For some time I have been developing the therapy, described in the above article and which I am considering calling combibology.

Think reflexology, think aromatherapy, think light therapy, think homeopathy, think acupuncture. OK now empty your mind and think therapeutic combibology;

I am having a little difficulty in clarifying aspects of the therapy. My central problem is deciding the role of the patient and the role of the therapist, ie is the one who performs the combibiology the therapist or is the digital donor the therapist?

I can see that it might be possible to simultaneously define each of the involved parties as therapist but I am finding it impossible to create a successful business model from this option.

I am beginning to see things more clearly now. I can create a successful business model if I act as a remote expert introducing potential combibologors and combibologees and allowing them to sort out issues of who is therapist and who is patient.

Am I just wasting more time asking for your advice? Maybe the answer is just to suck it and see?

Bill

3. NewsBot

Articles:
    Turns out he is a Re-feet offender

4. wdd

wdd Well-Known Member

I am convinved that this man is innocent as his actions speak for themselves and are being misinterpreted by a voyeuristic and salacious media.

This man is undoubtedly a podiatry student, possibly caught up in an out of office experience which forced him to improvise with respect to pre-operative cleansing. I mean, really, under the circumstances what else could he have done? I think he should be praised for his ingenuity. Full marks for remembering that saliva is a mild antiseptic and for demonsrating such concern for the patient's welfare.

I am convinved that many non- healing ulcers and open wounds would resolve much more quickly with a little combibology therapy. After all a thirty million dogs and cats can't be wrong?

Bill

5. NewsBot

Articles:
  6. wdd

wdd Well-Known Member

Silly me I seem to have got the wrong end of the stick.

Of course the central issue is that he was a 'phoney' podiatry student. Had he been a bonafide podiatry student then of course his actions would have been explicable as I outlined in a previous post.

For trying to pass himself off as a podiatry student there is no adequate punishment. it must be stamped out. He must be forced to toe the line in future. A good start would be to make him foot the bill for his legal and incarceration costs.

On the upside his future may not be too bleak as he undoubtedly has a certain gift of the gab and the ability to suck up to those in authority.

Bill

7. NewsBot

Articles: