Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Orthotic manufacture grinder For sale

Discussion in 'Biomechanics, Sports and Foot orthoses' started by macci13, Jan 20, 2015.

1. macci13

macci13 Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Hi Guys,

We have a large work top combi 10 grinder which we currently do not use, for sale.

It is in full working order and based in south london, UK.

It comes without dust extraction, see http://www.algeos.com/gp-combi-10-grinding-machine.html

contact for further info and to make an offer.

Thanks,

liam.

2. footdoctor

footdoctor Active Member

3. macci13

macci13 Member

I am completely in the dark about a suitable price. It's £1000+ vat new it's quite a few years old but not used for 3 years. It still works bit would need the actual sanding paper round the wheels replacing. The buffer wheels look fine and wheels spin normally.

4. lastinsoledout

lastinsoledout Welcome New Poster

Is the Gp combi 10 grinding machine still available I would be interested in making an offer

5. David Smith

David Smith Well-Known Member

Scott - I've got 350 quid for it and I can come and pick it up PM me or reply here or goto my website for contact details foothouse.co.uk or email david@foothouse.co.uk

6. Ivo

Ivo Member

GP Combi 10 Grinding Machine

With dust extraction,for sell in Surrey !, if interested.

7. David Smith

Interested, I'm in Folkestone Kent so could pick it up - How much ££? - PM or contact me foothouseltd@gmail.com

8. Ivo

Ivo Member

It’s like a new and I’m open to offers, thanks!

9. David Smith

OK - Here's my offer £400 - what's your bottom line?

10. Ivo

Ivo Member

11. Ivo

Ivo Member