Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Name a hairy dog...

Discussion in 'Break Room' started by Simon Spooner, Oct 19, 2011.

1. Jacqui Walker

Jacqui Walker Active Member

How about Merlin - black magic!! I know it's a blokes name, but go with what you see, either that or Blackie!!!

2. DTT

DTT Well-Known Member

Scruff ??

Kez ??

Oi !!! ??

D;)

3. twirly

twirly Well-Known Member

Had a friend who moved into a new estate a while back with her black cat 'Blackie.' She only yelled for it to come home the once......:rolleyes:

Her Nigerian neighbours were less than impressed.

I like the earlier idea of 'Cat'. :D

4. DTT

DTT Well-Known Member

Talking of weeing twirls

Puddle ??
    Doodle ??
    Dumpsie ??
    :D
    D;)

5. RobinP

RobinP Well-Known Member

Lexie

6. DTT

DTT Well-Known Member

Bitsa
    Treacle ( as in tart):rolleyes:
    Mollie

Jez ?
    D;)

7. Connie D

Connie D Member

She does look like a Maggie. Keep with the American way and add Mary-Ray?

8. W J Liggins

W J Liggins Well-Known Member

How about:

"Odiferous" or
    "Dob" (daughter of a Bitch) or
    "Seem" (as summus in extremis excretum) or
    "Dooking Fog" - you will call her that, when you trip over her!

All the best - and to the house

Bill

9. Looks mental. How about "Harpic"? - Clean round the bend......

10. Here's my baby....Bungee, my three year old minature Australian Shepherd....a real chick magnet that boy is!

Attached Files:

11. efuller

efuller MVP

Toto, You're not in Kansas anymore. err Florida anymore.

Ruff crowd.

12. Connie D

Connie D Member

PMSL. Toto was a sample of a dog.

13. Don ESWT

Don ESWT Active Member

Simon,
    "Trouble" "Runner" could be another choice. Our Labradoodle Percy is 9 months old and loves to run on the acre block.

Our Spoodle "Vala" is 6 months old today. Vala is black with white paws and chest.

"Vala" - fictional TV character from the Stargate series, after Vala Maldoran played by Claudia Black. Vala lives up to her namesake, she is a thief, collector of anything interesting.

Don Scott

14. Apple

PS have the Spooners decided on a name ?

15. Not yet. On way to AFCAOM conference in Florida so we'll decide when we get back.

Keep 'em coming

16. musmed

musmed Active Member

Dear Mr Spooner
    re submit this dog for a new name in 6 months time.
    Call the dog 'carpenter' until then as it will just do odd jobs around the house until trained!
    Dog-gone-it
    Regards
    Paul Conneely

17. Since you guys are in Florida a few days after getting the new family member

What about Florida ?

Maybe a bit cheesy but an idea

18. Connie D

Connie D Member

Very Beckham. But she wasn`t conceived in Florida, was she? Name a hairy dog? Ulrika-ka-ka?

19. twirly

twirly Well-Known Member

:good:
    Florrie for short :D I think it's a cool name.

20. I'd already suggested "Flo". It's on the potential list. Along with Ella (Fitzgerald), Holly, Bella and Boo.

21. Ian Linane

Ian Linane Well-Known Member

What about "Bitch". Could be interesting being out on a walk shouting "here Bitch!" Not that I want to get you in trouble.

22. Connie D

Connie D Member

Jazz singers are fine, if that`s what you`re into. Bella and Boo are better than anything ending with `y`(insert puking smiley here). A sidekick to a fluffy bear would say that though, wouldn`t they. Imagine yourself in the park "Boo!....Boo Boo!, Here. Sit! Bloody selective hearing dog...."

23. To keep the Boo theme

Scout

Re read to kill a mocking bird over summer love that book.

24. RobinP

RobinP Well-Known Member

How about Fanny.......after Fanny Sunnesson the golf caddy. I'm sure that calling your dog after something golf related would delight the inlaws?

25. Connie D

Connie D Member

Arrrrrrrrrrggghhhh! O-level English days`Cheers for my kids, Arthur` and all that Jazz.

26. Jacqui Walker

Jacqui Walker Active Member

As she's such a bright shiny dog how about naming her after a lighthouse -
    Tusker
    Bailey
    They're unusual, and you wouldn't be afraid to shout them out in the park, in fact Tusker may be to your advantage!

27. Suzannethefoot

Suzannethefoot Active Member

How about button, after all she's cute as one!

28. It's official, she is called..............

Boo!

She's asleep right now, but I'll get her to post here herself when she wakes up.

29. Griff

Griff Moderator

Referring back to post #17:

Does this mean I can take credit?? Have I named the Spooner family dog?

30. You can claim it if you want it Griff. To be honest Grace decided she was going to be called Boo! yesterday. I'm not sure where she got the idea, but I suspect it was from you.;) All I know is that she has already done a selections of poo's in my house. Which is nice.

31. DTT

DTT Well-Known Member

Si

See should have paid more attention to my post (44) much more appropriate doncha think :rolleyes:

Enjoy the pooch:drinks
    cheers
    D;)

32. W J Liggins

W J Liggins Well-Known Member

And mine - Summus in extremis excretum and Dooking Fog!

Bill

33. timharmey

timharmey Active Member

As you were unsure of the sex and as you have already mentioned it Bob in a tribute to the girl in the last lot of blackadder ,
    tim