Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

research

Discussion in 'General Issues and Discussion Forum' started by vegetableplots, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Hello,

I am currently studying an undergraduate degree and I'm putting a critical literature review together for my dissertation.

However I still need to obtain some papers from the JAPMA (about 10) and the cost of this is too much for me to afford. I was wondering if any knew how I could gain access to these papers (I have tried google scholar pubmed etc with no joy and unfortunately my external journal quota from my library has been used up!)

I am looking at study on Functional Hallux Limitus

If anyone could be of any help I would much appreciate it.

2. Give me your name, where you are studying, what exact papers you need, your e-mail address and I'll see what I can do for you.

3. twirly

twirly Well-Known Member

Hi vegetableplots,

:welcome: to Podiatry Arena.

I see Kevin Kirby has already responded to your request for information.

I would also like to add that to include your name & perhaps a few details: location etc. may assist you greatly in future posts. Many of our members are happy to contribute & assist where they can & as a small token of professional courtesy being able to address an individual by name is invaluable in 'oiling the wheels.'

Many thanks & good luck in your search. :drinks

Mandy.