Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

working in Singapore!!!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by podiatrist1, Jul 1, 2009.

1. podiatrist1

podiatrist1 Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Hello Hello, is there any podiatrist from Singapore (or somewhere else ) who can help me to know which diploma or qualifications are recognised in this beautiful place?

2. Griff

Griff Moderator

Hi there,

Sam Randall works in Singapore - he may not have seen this message as the Introductions forum doesn't show up on the latest posts section of the homepage.

Maybe send him a private message, or re-post this in another forum

Ian

3. podiatrist1

podiatrist1 Member

thanks for help, i'm very new and not used to forum ...but i will follow your advices!
    Have a nice day!

4. podiatrist1

podiatrist1 Member

thanks Ian! I 'll contact him and also try to send this message in another forum (just starting so....still learning how it's working:) )

Have a nice day!

5. Ninjasox

Ninjasox Active Member

uk/us/oz/nz/french quals are recognised here. pay is pretty good esp with the tax rate, get to see lots of interesting cases here too

6. podiatrist1

podiatrist1 Member

Very Good to know thanks! any idea off what average I could expect as salary and advantages for a full time position? I think I'm not asking for enough?

By the way, I plan to go to the Symposium at the end of August, have you heard about it? is it serious conferences ?

7. Ninjasox

Ninjasox Active Member

about 45k for a grad @4% tax, so would depend on your experience, masters/hons usually helps too. yep i think the majority of pods in singapore are going, as they are pretty rare here, but it should be quite good by all accounts

8. twirly

twirly Well-Known Member

Hi Podiatrist1,

We can't let you come through the introductions forum without saying :welcome::welcome::welcome:

The 'search' facility & 'keyword tags' are also really helpful in finding previous discussions which may interest you.

Good luck,

Regards,

Mandy.

9. Heather J Bassett

Heather J Bassett Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome. You have had some great replies already. Just shows what an active group we have here.
    Good luck with your travels

Cheers

10. harryjack

harryjack Member

Thank you.Am struggling re accessing the right bits to get my mail!! Must be me! best wishes jackie--harryjack