Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Reebok join the 'shoes that tone you' party...

Discussion in 'Biomechanics, Sports and Foot orthoses' started by Griff, Feb 19, 2010.

1. Griff

Griff Moderator

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    What would you get if the MBT had cosmetic surgery?

What would you get if the Fit Flop and Bupa's APOS system had a baby together?

Probably the Reebok Easy Tone: http://www.reebok.com/GB/#/womens?view=easyTone

Not bad stats considering theres not a reference in sight.

2. David Smith

David Smith Well-Known Member

Ian, A couple of years ago I bought a couple of pairs of Reebok shoes with that same sole design, they are very comfortable and have a nice rocker action with a soft bouncy feel. I recently bought some Sketchers tone ups, both types of shoe I bought to help with hip pain that I got when walking. The sketchers were especially good for this once I got used to walking in them. I mostly resolved the hip pain plus my legs and butt now look great in a pair of speedo's and as a bonus I get lots of wolf whistles as I walk round the shops in town, bit chilly and its mostly builders that whistle but you cant have everything can you.:empathy:

LoL Dave

3. blinda

blinda MVP

Classy.

4. Paulo Silva

Paulo Silva Active Member

5. Paulo Silva

Paulo Silva Active Member

6. Rocker Sole Shoes

Rocker Sole Shoes Welcome New Poster

Here is an excellent segment on the Rocker Soles footwear category, well worth viewing for those who have interest in this subject:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2016
  7. Sammo

Sammo Active Member

If you want REALLY REALLY toned leg muscles try going for a run in these!

[​IMG]

or these:

[​IMG]

9. drsarbes

drsarbes Well-Known Member

David, do you wear them WITH the speedo?
    Just wondering, I need to get my mental image correct....wait, I'm getting nauseated....nevermind.

STEVE

10. David Smith

David Smith Well-Known Member

What s the point of toned legs and butt if you don't show them off in public??:D