Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

2012 Calendars

Discussion in 'Break Room' started by Mark Russell, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    For those of you on my current mailing list and to those who have requested calendars, my apologies in the delay in sending them this year - the first batch were dispatched last week - another is currently finishing the printers and will be sent out next week. Unfortunately I have been on the receiving end of the good ole NHS these past months and I was late in submitting them. Spot the deliberate mistake.....before George reminds me!

All the best for 2012.

2. The rule in my clinic is that no-one is allowed to flick forward to look at the pictures, except Mrs Hockedy, who is from Skye and talks in "Skye" and calls me Kevin or Keith or Dave or whoever; occasionally Simon. And I respond like a lap dog regardless.... my favourite patient by far. She attends with her daughter and I'm always left with a smile on my face by the time they leave:drinks Together we are considering patenting the Spooner / Hockedy technique, which is a method of applying support stockings.

3. Me I got a bit jealous when Bel said she got hers

Mine is at home and we see it a the kitchen table - with 3 of us now going in different directions we know where we should be.

4. blinda

blinda MVP

Sorry, Mr Brightside. Guess you`re not on Marks`A list ;)

My patients also love the pics. One asked why you`re not featured in any of them, Mark?

5. Definitely better behind the lens as you can see from the attached!

Attached Files:

• MR1.jpg
      MR1.jpg
      File size:
      13.7 KB
      Views:
  6. George Brandy

George Brandy Active Member

Nae worries Mr Russell...tis only water under a bridge after all!

GB

7. Ha Ha Ha! Knew you couldnae resist it! Flow gently yon Swarfe!

8. blinda

blinda MVP

Not too shabby, but we`ll let the pt decide on that. Nice Grandpa :drinks