Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Valentines Day

Discussion in 'Break Room' started by Griff, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Griff

Griff Moderator

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    With Valentines day fast approaching I wondered how/if people celebrate?

My lucky lady will be getting one of these:

Attached Files:

2. blinda

blinda MVP

3. I'll be giving one of these this year:
    http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/889286...lentines-day-smart-price-card-costing-just-7p

At just 7p, it beats your value card into a cocked hat Ian. I see the Tesco value cards are priced at £1.49 on e-bay. I know you can down-load them, but what price the card + envelope + ink? I don't think you'll get better than Asda price- smacks arse pocket of jeans in a smug fashion. Although..... are Iceland doing one?

4. daisy

daisy Active Member

You guys know how to give a gal a good time!

5. N.Knight

N.Knight Active Member

Sorry Simon I can beat your 7p

http://www.cardtown.com/ with discount code LOVEFIVE means the card is free including postage.

Nick

6. antipodean

antipodean Active Member

Spendthrifts the lot of u, Order business stationary through vista print and u can get free stuff any life partner would love like a key ring, mouse pad perhaps a
    Small cardoor magnet. All of which trump a
    Couple of eulactol sample sachets.

7. Griff

Griff Moderator

From the genius that is 'sh!t my dad says':

Valentines day is bullsh!t. Our DNA demands we fcuk each other, so if you need a holiday to talk your wife into screwing you, its over".

8. Do you know what? I need to read that book again since therein lies true philosophy. Thanks again fella. And for anyone looking for a valentines gift I can highly recommend the book: http://www.amazon.co.uk/****-Dad-Says-Justin-Halpern/dp/0752227408