Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Bartold Biomechanics

Discussion in 'Biomechanics, Sports and Foot orthoses' started by Kahuna, Jun 29, 2015.

1. Kahuna

Kahuna Active Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Hi all

Has anyone got any experience/feedback re Bartold Biomechanics?

I'm thinking of subscribing

Many thanks!

Kahuna

2. toomoon

toomoon Well-Known Member

Personally.. I think it is bloody awesome!!
    Best Simon Bartold

3. Lab Guy

Lab Guy Well-Known Member

I tried joining yesterday and after filling everything out I was told technical
    difficulty.

Steven

4. Kahuna

Kahuna Active Member

Oh dear !

5. Craig Payne

Craig Payne Moderator

Articles:
    I notice several people had same problem in the last 24; I sure Simon is aware of it.

6. Lab Guy

Lab Guy Well-Known Member

You would think, but I tried joining again today only to have the technical difficulty message come up again. i am too frustrated to try again.

Steven

7. Phil3600

Phil3600 Active Member

I think it’s a great site and I don’t know of anything else like it really. Is Peak Performance (PP) still going? I used to subscribe to PP but this site if more relevant to the lower limb plus PP used to publish research but there was no critique of the content/quality of the studies etc.

Loads of up-to-date sports research papers are critiqued with the opportunity to give your own feedback. Some really useful videos and photos too plus some older legacy type papers are still available. Personally I recommend it and I use it a lot. It is very much sports orientated but plenty of stuff you can apply to the everyday patient. And as a sportsman myself plenty of stuff I can use myself.

8. Phil Wells

Phil Wells Active Member

I have found it a brilliant resource - would thoroughly recommend it.

9. James Welch

James Welch Active Member

Have been a member since the start - superb resource for the new podiatrist to the wily veteran....

10. blinda

blinda MVP

Not too shabby at playing guitar, either...

11. Except he has difficulty continuing to play the guitar when I do the one-legged air-guitar hop across the stage!......;)

12. toomoon

toomoon Well-Known Member

I do not know a guitar player in the world that would cope with the KK one legged air guitar hop!! Long may she reign!

13. Glen Foley

Glen Foley Welcome New Poster

I can play one legged guitar....

signed the shoe sniffer extraordinaire

14. Glen Foley

Glen Foley Welcome New Poster

ps over pronation is a real thing

I've measured it........