Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Eye of the Tiger

Discussion in 'Break Room' started by chris, Mar 10, 2012.

1. chris

chris Active Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Hi
    I conducted a short patient survey. Almost without exception my patients who could run; small sample, said that, ‘Eye of the tiger’ was on their I pod. ‘Rocky’ and ‘Walking on sunshine” are also up there.

Now I wasn’t , ‘Born to run’
    I have taxi numbers in my phone on three continents.
    But I do want to walk a long way.
    My background although military, was Air Force.
    Military marches and the ‘Rifle Brigade’ quick march are not my style. Highway to the danger zone is Out!
    My taste in music goes from,’Soho down to Brighton’ but I am not chasing the silver ball!
    So no two stroke adolescent freedom, no Mach two afterburner, no German efficiency!
    Shanks pony!!
    What music would you suggest?

Chris

2. Why do we now need electronic gadgets to walk and run after thousands of generations of not having them? I hope the current generation realizes that they can walk and run just fine without ear buds.

3. efuller

efuller MVP

It would be a good thing if the music distracted those who were hyper-worried about their running form.

Eric

4. Tkemp

Tkemp Active Member

Proclaimers - I'm Gonna Be (500miles) :rolleyes:

5. Why do we now need trainers to walk and run after thousands of generations of not having them? Or indeed mobile phones after thousands of generations without them? Or TV's come to that!

Leave the youf alone you luddite ;)

6. RobinP

RobinP Well-Known Member

Mark Ronsons version of God put a Smile Upon Your Face

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GNiHxCPn0k

Very high beat tempo without being some crazy dance tune - OK well fast enough that I am goosed after it has finished........so 35 bpm then