Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

A 1000 thanks you (s)- K Kirby

Discussion in 'Break Room' started by mike weber, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Have been keeping an eye on this but not spending a huge amount of time on here means I missed the tick over.

Kevin passed a 1000 official thanks

An a milestone like this should be noted - truth be told the figure should be much higher.

I personally would like to thank Kevin for helping me see things re biomechanics with a new light and hope we can get the papers published:drinks

Thanks again Kevin

2. blinda

blinda MVP

Indeed. Thanks a million, Kevin :drinks

[​IMG]

3. I do appreciate the many "thanks" I receive because here, when all is said and done, I love to teach. These "thanks" make me feel that the time I spend here is truly helpful for many of my international podiatric colleagues and their patients.

Here's to all my friends and colleagues on Podiatry Arena that make it the World's Best Podiatry Website.:drinks

4. Seamus McNally

Seamus McNally Active Member

and just to show how international the gratitude is let me join in from Ireland. I have even got your books delivered across the Atlantic.
    So: 'Go raibh mile maith agat' (That's a thousand thanks in Irish)