Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Podiatry, life changes, the internet, books, journals and jobs...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DrBob, Jul 19, 2010.

1. DrBob

DrBob Active Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Hello Folks,
    A short message to introduce myself to this forum. After thirty something years in the game I'm changing the way I live my life. So I've quit my current job; strewth! I'm clearing a lot of the things that I've accumulated over the years (can you believe I've got 63 volumes of the Chiropodist & Podiatrist/Podiatry Now that need to find a new home), and I'm allowing time to do new things (like put an introduction on this forum). I intend to do some serious (should that be fun?) travel, but before you know it I'll be looking for an exciting new opening somewhere on the planet (currently based in Oz but originally form the UK and now seeking somewhere new to explore)...

Cheers for now!

2. Hi Bob good luck with the ´life change ´takes the sea change to a whole new level.

:welcome: to Podiatry Arena