Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

It did not take the 'bottom dwellers' long to get on to this one

Discussion in 'Podiatry Trivia' started by Craig Payne, Mar 14, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Craig Payne

Craig Payne Moderator

Articles:
  2. LondonPod

LondonPod Active Member

That made me chuckle this morning! Didn't need to check the county this service is being offered in! :)

3. DaVinci

DaVinci Well-Known Member

4. Craig Payne

Craig Payne Moderator

Articles:
  5. twirly

twirly Well-Known Member

Too daft to laugh at.

6. NewsBot

NewsBot The Admin that posts the news.

Articles:
  7. Jonathan

Jonathan Active Member

8. Craig Payne

Craig Payne Moderator

Articles:
    Maybe soon.

I posted about this in another thread.....if you go through the websites of the traditional running shoe companies and go back through some Runners World magazines, no where do you actually see any of them claiming that running shoes prevent or treat injuries (I was a little surprised at that).

Yet, in the most recent editions of Runners World magazine are advertisements from minimalist/barefoot running shoe companies claiming that if you use their shoes, you will not get an injury .... all its needs is for someone to get an injury and that's a class action suit waiting to happen!

9. ggm2011

ggm2011 Member

The world is going mad. I got told about an obese patient trying to sue the hospital for mental torture because he could see a fridge from his ward the guy telling me said "even though this was not a food fridge". My thoughts were bloody hell even if it was he should get told to jog on.