Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Women now smarter than men

Discussion in 'Break Room' started by NewsBot, Jul 16, 2012.

1. NewsBot

NewsBot The Admin that posts the news.

Articles:
  2. Heather J Bassett

Heather J Bassett Well-Known Member

So whats new!!! ouch ouch! Only joking!? :)

Cheers

3. What a load of Rubbish!

(How do I get to the bit where I can read the actual report? I tried clicking the mouse on the screen and now it has a crack in it!)

4. NewsBot

Articles:
  5. Craig Payne

Craig Payne Moderator

Articles:
  6. Rob Kidd

Rob Kidd Well-Known Member

I certainly had that with my own kids. They were so embarrassed at my car - brown, with a red bonnet and green front wings; engine hybridized from three; handbrake that only worked one day a year - (MOT day). They insisted on being dropped around the corner from school.Now they are both in their middle 30's, they see perhaps a different slant on these things. And - at least for now, my car is all one colour - but then, the car I am referring to in the early to middle 80's in the UK was a Renault 5 - given to me as fit only for scrap. I got a further 100,000 miles out of it, 5 years, and sold it for 30 pounds. Once, at Manchester Foot Hospital - where I was on the teaching staff, I found myself short of car parking room, and left it "rather oddly positioned" under a tree. When I got back, there was a note from my biomechanics students under the wipers. Rob, it said: " this car is clearly excessively pronated, with a clear inversion deformity of the front wheels. It rear is clearly in equinus and needs urgent posting". Have you checked it ROM? Those were the days, when students could say what they meant, with no risk of reprisal! Rob

7. DAVOhorn

DAVOhorn Well-Known Member

Dear All,

This must be the reason in very many Societies, Cultures and Religions that men have always and continue to persecute and subjugate women.

Property of father Brother Uncle Husband. Sold into marriage by her family. Bought by the new family.

Denied education.

Denied health care.

Endure various Genital and other body mutilations so that they do not enjoy sex.

Covered up so no one can see the woman, that is so de humanising that I find it abhorrent.

Limited work career opportunities.

and on and on and on.

And all because us chaps are thick and thus threatened by the intellect of women.

Pathetic beings us chaps seem to be .

David

8. Ros Kidd

Ros Kidd Active Member

I did give my permission for Rob to write.
    Ros

9. NewsBot

Articles:
    PUBLIC RELEASE: 13-JUL-2016
    More evidence that male and female brains are wired differently

10. I believe this diagram explains the research quite well...:rolleyes:

11. NewsBot

Articles:
    PUBLIC RELEASE: 9-NOV-2016
    Who has the better memory -- men or women?
    Middle-aged women may remember more than men, but memory fades as estrogen levels decline