Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Doing my best to knock Admin off "top poster"

Discussion in 'Break Room' started by markjohconley, Jun 9, 2006.

1. markjohconley

markjohconley Well-Known Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    only 967 posts to go ...................................................................

GREAT WEBSITE / FORUM, BEST THING TO HIT PODIATRY FOR A LONG TIME

2. Donna

Donna Active Member

Hi Mark,

Nice to see you have some very important goals in life and that you have glamourised yourself with a nice avatar :p

Best of luck in your quest :cool:

Donna :)

3. markjohconley

thanks donna..............................966

4. Donna

Donna Active Member

It's good to see you have ambition in life...good work, tiger! :D

We need more young go getters like you in the world of Podiatry! :p

5. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

6. Donna

Donna Active Member

And now Kevin Kirby is the Top Poster with 1266 posts! :D Wow!

7. I wish Craig would eliminate my name from that infernal "top poster" list.....I don't want anyone to really know how much time I spend on Podiatry Arena. :rolleyes: :eek:

8. The first step to facing a problem is admitting you have it! ;)

Hi my name is Robert (chorus, hi Robert) and i'm hooked on forums in general and this one in particular. I've had this problem a few years it irritates the hell out of my wife and i can't break the cycle. Sometimes i have to post in the morning before i go to work and sometimes i post in the middle of the night if the baby has me up. I hide printouts of interesting threads around the house, especially the ones with precision intricast newsletters and read them on the toilet when nobody is looking.

Anyone else want to share? ;)

Robert
    forumaholic

9. markjohconley

I have a 'problem' with flatulence ......... Is this 'coming out' supposed to help Robertisaacs? I thought being "above the knee", sort of, it wasn't relevant to podiatry, but since you have brought it up, will "orthotics" help?

10. markjohconley

Mr Rothbart might have a remedy you say.

11. Well i meant a problem with forum addiction but thanks for sharing! :eek:

Oh and absolutly yes

Get your innominates sorted and all will be well. The question of course is do they help with psychological forum addiction type problems.

Go to http://www.rothbartsfoot.info/ for information. http://www.rothbartsfoot.info/ will help you.

http://www.rothbartsfoot.info/CanHelpYou.html is the specific page but i won't pass up an oppertunity to link to http://www.rothbartsfoot.info/index.html as well since http://www.rothbartsfoot.info/index.html is the address most people use.

Robert

12. Susana

Susana Welcome New Poster

Hi, from Portugal!
    The way you “talk” to each other’s seems that you have a friendship... are you friends in life?? :)

13. Susana,

Most people hate me- will you be my friend?

p.S. If I just keep posting, will I ever be as good as you Prof. Kirby?

14. Actually, Susana, I am good friends with many of the people who post on Podiatry Arena. And, for those I have never met before, if they shout for my beers at a conference we are both attending, I become even more friendly.:rolleyes:

Seriously, though, even though I have never met most of the people who comment on this podiatry discussion website, we seem to get to know each other fairly well just from our discussions with each other. At every conference I lecture at, especially at international seminars, I will meet a few podiatrists/pedorthists/researchers whom I have known previously only by name.

Good to have you on board.

15. Simon:

I am truly hoping you can knock me off the "top poster" list so my addiction to typing on a computer isn't so obvious to everyone.:cool::eek:

Only 721 to go!!

Last edited: Sep 8, 2007
  16. Susana

Hi, from Portugal!
    Simon,
    If you promise to work hard to knock Admin off “top posters” I will be your friend!!!

:)sorry Kevin Kerby!!!:)

17. Susana

:) Sorry Kevin Kirby:) Kirby......
    :eek::eek::eek::