Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Podcast on myth of over-pronation

Discussion in 'Biomechanics, Sports and Foot orthoses' started by Simon Spooner, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Griff

Griff Moderator

Word of warning - don't listen to this if you're coming to the Biomechanics Summer School next week.... As it's basically the same material! #onetrickpony

2. I'll be sure to be there at Biomechanics Summer School in the audience to give you lots of support for your lecture, Griff. Also, I'm very glad to see are moving up onto the big stage with your lectures at Biomechanics Summer School. You deserved the invitation and I'm greatly looking forward to your lectures!!:drinks

3. Here's Griff (Ian) helping out Dr. Spooner with his spring demonstration at the 2011 Biomechanics Summer School in Manchester. Looking forward to lecturing with Griff, Simon Bartold, Chris Nester and Geza Kogler next week at the 2015 Biomechanics Summer School.:drinks

4. toomoon

toomoon Well-Known Member

Can't believe I did not make it into Griffs "big four"! Devo.. sniff:pigs:

5. Griff

Griff Moderator

Thanks for the pic Kevin - can't believe how young I look! A lot has happened in those 4 years. Marriage, fatherhood and hair loss. Correlation or Causation??

For those not good with iTunes who may want to listen another link to it here: http://chewshealth.co.uk/the-physio-matters-podcast/

6. Look's more like a "who can look the most cool and casual while suspending a coffeee cup on a spring in front of a large audience competition" to me. Either that or a line-up at the local police station after the "Great coffee cup robbery" :D:D

7. Just wait until you have three grandkids that can all outrun you....that's when you really feel old......:deadhorse:

8. Here's another photo from the last Biomechanics Summer School I lectured at in 2012 in Manchester. We'll be missing Joe Hamill but Simon and Chris will be back along with the aging Griff ;-) , Dr. Kogler and Ian Horsley.

9. Here's one of my favorite photos from Biomechanics Summer School 2011 with Dr. Spooner and the Craig and Mimi's growing girls.

10. toomoon

toomoon Well-Known Member

#alotmorehairbackthen