Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Associate Podiatrist - sample contract

Discussion in 'Practice Management' started by manmantis, Aug 20, 2014.

1. manmantis

manmantis Active Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Hi,

Would any of the fine contributors to this forum be prepared to share (or PM me) their associate Podiatrist employment contracts? Or possibly point me in the direction of some openly available employment contract examples? Preferably pertinent to Australia, but since some of the contract provisions will no doubt be universal I'd be happy with whatever was offered.

I am in the process of drafting new contracts & I'd like to compare what we have against others, before we take it to our lawyer for final proofing.

I'm particularly interested in contract provisions for remuneration. For example, % of services provided, bonuses for orthotic/appliance prescription, salary/% splits, or variations on that theme.

I'm also interested in provisions for maintaining professional standards & registration, and provisions for restrictions on practice should the employment be terminated.

All and any help greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Julian

2. Ideology

Ideology Active Member

Hi Julian

Just to clarify, buy the term Associate do you mean an employee or someone who operates their practice using your facilities, or a contractor?

Important differences and the term "Associate" can be used for all 3 sometimes

Regards

Mark
    Ideology Consulting

3. betafeet

betafeet Active Member

The SCP have one on their website

4. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

Your association is also a good place to start. Not sure where you are located but in Vic, our association has links to HR plus which can help. Especially as many pods are on contracts as contractors where they should be employees etc.