Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Orthema equipment for sale in Australia

Discussion in 'Australia' started by Dean Hartley, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Dean Hartley

Dean Hartley Active Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Hello all.

Not sure where to best post this (admin may move it).

Orthema mill and digitiser for sale in Australia. Was purchased on the 30/12/10 – just over 2 years old. Since installation it has milled approximately 420 orthotics over the 2 years, so it has been used very little and in near new condition.

Mill Specs –

- CNC Milling Machine F95 – no extractor, initial purchase price of $29,900 ex GST

- 240V

Digitiser Specs –

- Orthema mobile digitiser with trolley – initial purchase price of $20,900 ex GST

- Dimensions (H x W x L) – 240mm x 640mm x 610mm

- Comes with trolley for easy moving.

Overall, no warranty claims and very good condition for both units.

Sale Price will be 50% of RRP- $14,950 ex gst for the mill & $9,990 ex gst for the scanner + freight.

If interested or want any more info, please PM me.

Regards,

Dean Hartley

2. sccdzh

sccdzh Welcome New Poster

Hi Dean

Can you tell me if your Orthema digitiser and cnc mill are still available for sale, what State , Suburb you are in and perhaps a contact number.

Interested in the equipment, can I ask what is your reason for sale ??
    Many Regards
    Darren J Hughes
    Brisbane
    Queensland

3. sccdzh

sccdzh Welcome New Poster

Hi Dean - Is this machine / equip still for sale ??
    cheers
    Darren

4. Teo Shu Tong

Teo Shu Tong Welcome New Poster

Hi Dean ,
    I am interested , May I know still available ?
    Teo Shu Tong

5. Dpilkington

Dpilkington Member

Hi Dean
    Is this equipment for sale?
    Dolores

6. Dean Hartley

Dean Hartley Active Member

Hello

Yes I still have some equipment for sale of you are after it.

Please send me a message and we can discuss.

Regards,
    Dean