Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

I suppose I ought to start somewhere....

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by manmantis, Aug 6, 2010.

1. manmantis

manmantis Active Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Hi to anyone who takes a passing look at this post.

It seems as though I've been a voyeur on this site forever, and yet never felt the urge to jump in on discussions.

Still, I can't go on like this forever. Got too much of a loud mouth in real life to not let it spill over into the intersphere!

So, I'm Julian. Podiatrist, cynic, and general pain in the arse. Always ready with a sarcastic comment, but too slow-witted to learn my lesson!

I just wonder how long it'll take me to accidentally piss someone off on here!

Cheers!

2. Hi Julian :welcome: to Podiatry Arena. Hope to see you get involved in the discussions.

3. Heather J Bassett

Heather J Bassett Well-Known Member

Julian watching for less than a year! Thats pretty good for some? We welcome those who step out of the closet years later :)

For warned is for armed! We can always go back to your introduction if we are not sure where you are coming from.

Can't wait to see your involvement! Do need to be respectful and abide by the guidelines though?? :-( )
    Cheers

Cheers