Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Podiatrist jailed after misconduct

Discussion in 'USA' started by NewsBot, Apr 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewsBot

NewsBot The Admin that posts the news.

Articles:

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    ABC30 are reporting:
    Fresno Doctor in Jail After Misconduct with Teen Patient

2. DaVinci

DaVinci Well-Known Member

3. NewsBot

Articles:
    ABC have updated this story:
    Official Complaints Have Been Filed Against Local Foot Doctor

4. NewsBot

Articles:
    ABC have a new update:
    Podiatrist Accused of Molestation Can See Female Patients Again

5. mita

mita Welcome New Poster

watching this case against Dr. S., as a medical assistant from fresno I know for a fact there are more than a few podiatrist's who except Medi-cal! If there was any misconduct where was the mother or father? :eek: i'm sure NO Dr. would ever concider seeing a patient with out a resposible gaurdian present in the room . If this was all done without a parent and or gaudian the parents should be put on trial. what mother or father would want there child to be treated without their concent? :confused: without their knowledge of exactly what was going on at all times.that's like leaving your child in the middle of an intersection to play!I smell a scam :D I hope this Dr is found innocentn the first day of trial. I'm sure this Dr. dosent make much $ especially seeing Medi-Cal patients. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.