Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Virtual Podiatrist

Discussion in 'Biomechanics, Sports and Foot orthoses' started by Robertisaacs, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    This made me laugh and laugh and laugh. :santa2::santa2:

http://www.powersteps.com/

Virtual podiatrist. Answer a series of clever and grueling questions to get an online diagnosis. Oh yes indeed. And it even gives you a little certificatey type thing with "your diagnosis" at the top and a little signature at the bottom and everything.

Its uncanny so it is. Have a go. Just for fun, answer yes to the first question.

We'll all be obselete if news of this gets out!

2. I got Stress fracture doing the yes and no I got fracture and fallen arches.

Good grief .............

3. I liked :-

That's incredible Holmes, how do you do it? :confused: Its like it just... knew. Just from the fact that you said you'd been injured and that the top of your foot hurt it figured out that you might be injured on the top of your foot. Its like magic. :eek:

Coming soon, virtual Emergancy doctor.

4. RobinP

RobinP Well-Known Member

Fallen Arches.....damn you Almighty!

5. brekin

brekin Active Member

That's brilliant! Got diagnosed with a problem I didn't even know I had so I ordered some of their orthoses just to be safe.

6. Greg Quinn

Greg Quinn Active Member

Thanks for pointing this out for me.

I am so relieved... had a patient with acute Charcot's... now I know it's just fallen arches and the cure is only a few clicks away.

7. Damian Gough

Damian Gough Member

There is another Virtual Podiatrist based in Australia which pops up on search engines and Facebook, and is used by a number of practices in Australia and the UK.
    Watch the adverts in the sidebar for more details coming soon.

I should also declare my interest as owner of the website.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2015