Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

12th Man

Discussion in 'Break Room' started by RobinP, Oct 22, 2010.

Tags:
  1. RobinP

RobinP Well-Known Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    With the Ashes approaching, I thought I would dig out the 12th Man CDs and have a bit of a listen

For those not familiar with the 12th Man, it is a cricket commentary spoof where Billy Birmingham plays the voices of many of the Australian Channel 9 Cricket Commentary Team.

If you are into cricket you will love it....here is a typical clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sONjH9sE1GY

For those familiar, what is the best soundbite from the 12th Man series? Tough question I know.

My favourite is Tony Greig's conversation with Gregg Matthews about where to get a hairpiece. We only hear the one side of the telephone conversation and it is Tony Greig's side.

Gregg..it's Tony Greig, how's it going?

You're hanging what? Loos.....what toilets?

Listen Gregg, I need to know where to get a hair hat.

Uhu - Advanced hair hats - that's your outfit?

And how do they feel?

Why would I want to look like a cat?

Why would a cat want to look like a hip?

Awesome

Look forward to hearing others favourites

Robin

2. Asher

Asher Well-Known Member

I love the 12th Man series, it seems like a lifetime ago though. The one that springs to mind immediately is the Pakistani named Akeebmateefinajarbesidethebed.

Ah the memories!

3. RobinP

RobinP Well-Known Member

How about the Sri Lankan pace bowler Givisahan Tilikerakni

4. RobinP

RobinP Well-Known Member

5. Asher

Asher Well-Known Member

And then of course, Ajarovegemitefo Miandad.

6. RobinP

RobinP Well-Known Member

Tony Greig and Bill Lawrie discussing Merv Hughes

BL: Tremendous athlete Merv Hughes. Shown a lot of guts this summer.

TG: Turn it up Bill, he may have taken a few wickets but he's hardly what you would call an athlete. Most of the guts he's shown this summer have been hanging out of that skin tight Aussie shirt!