Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Australia's diabetes epidemic

Discussion in 'Diabetic Foot & Wound Management' started by Hylton Menz, May 15, 2006.

1. Hylton Menz

Hylton Menz Guest

2. DAVOhorn

DAVOhorn Well-Known Member

Bondi Goddesses

Dear All,

My stereo typical view of Aus is loads of Georgeous semi clad women strolling around and wearing even less clothing on the beach.

I had not realised that Jonny Vegas had got there first and is thus the father of all Aussies. :eek:

So as somebody who is hopefully in the final throes of emigrating to Bondi Beach territory my illusions have been shattered.

We have enough underclothed Beached Whale Meat here .

So how am i going to fulfill my dream of attracting a blond haired blue eyed pale complexion with a wonderful golden tan woman if all that is on offer is !!!!!!!

YEEEEEUUUUUCCCCHHH

I am now worried about my future.

regards David

3. DaVinci

DaVinci Well-Known Member

David, do not worry. Things are not that bad here (yes the diabetes "epidemic" is not good), but from what I understand its worse in the UK and USA. Its just that Australia is catching up.