Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

instrument of quality!!!!

Discussion in 'Break Room' started by omg 123, Mar 27, 2014.

1. omg 123

omg 123 Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    hi got this reply from a company when they sent a blunt set of nippers.

Thought it may make you guys laugh!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hi Hope you are good we are always here to provide you good service.We are really sorry for that it is for very soft nails .if you want replacement or anything else .How we help you more please let us know. Thanks
    Regards

2. blinda

blinda MVP

So, are you going to create an irritating new profile every time one of your aliases is banned?

3. Peter

Peter Well-Known Member

Just noticed your link to the Floyds 'If'

RESPECT! Thought I was the only person on the planet who appreciated Atom Heart Mother

4. blinda

blinda MVP

One of their best I reckon, despite Gilmour dissing it. Mind you, he had no qualms about covering the title track in 2008 with Geesin :rolleyes:

5. Peter

Peter Well-Known Member

One of my top ten albums of all time, with Fat Ole Sun one of my top songs ever

6. blinda

blinda MVP

You`ve just risen up a notch or three in my estimation :drinks

7. Peter

Peter Well-Known Member

:drinks