Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Gama Goat M561

Discussion in 'Break Room' started by Graham, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Graham

Graham RIP

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Just got a Gama Goat M561.

Goes any where - It's wicked!

Attached Files:

2. Cornholio

Cornholio Welcome New Poster

Sweet machine! Where did you buy it?

Do you have it registered, insured, and plated for the road?

3. Still in mourning for your man tank that caught fire?

She seems a worthy replacement

4. twirly

twirly Well-Known Member

With the very greatest respect.............................;)

Is it not just a badly painted car with a luggage trailer? :confused: Plus surely you get all dirty n ewwwwwwwwww.....

Boy toys............. :sinking:

Just don't geddit. :empathy:

Now a nice pair of boots or a handbag..................Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :rolleyes:

5. Graham

Graham RIP

HA!

Got it from a collector in Ottawa. I have 127 acres of bush and pond to hunt and cut wood so yes it is needed.:butcher:

Plus he who dies with the most toys wins!

6. I broke another longbow today.:mad: Does it count if they are home made toys?

Don't even try to understand twirls. Boys are different to girls. Mrs Isaacs spends the evening looking at handbags and soft furnishings, I'm still lusting after a table saw.

Vive la difference

7. Graham

Graham RIP

So true so true!

I can carry a --it load of handbags in my Gamma Goat!

8. twirly

twirly Well-Known Member

Need a houseykeeper. I love fluffy animals n I have my very own wellies :D:D

9. Graham

Graham RIP

Swing on over! Our menagerie is currently:

Three Chessapeake bay retrievers

One parson Jack Russell

One Quarter Horse

One minature Donkey

One Goat ( a real one that is)

One Cat

Chickens and Guinea fowl!

Visitors Welcome!