Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Caption Competition, Language barrier

Discussion in 'Break Room' started by Robertisaacs, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    From our recent trip...

[​IMG]

Simon picks up something nasty abroad!

2. Why have I got a pair of disembodied legs coming out of my right ear?

3. W J Liggins

W J Liggins Well-Known Member

Well, we all know that the South African rugby players bite your goolies in the scrum, but I didn't realise they trained their jaw muscles to do it!

4. Ian Drakard

Ian Drakard Active Member

they don't- it's for sticking it back on once they've done it ;)

5. After months of research, Dr. Spooner finally finds the solution for the tripedal spring mass model.;)

6. The technical name for toothless fellacio?

I went too far there didn't I.

7. [​IMG]

"Ginger, I've found the solution to calibrating stiffness and load deformation in a bent column!!"

8. W J Liggins

9. LMAO!!!

Not a line I think will fool anyone!

Unless of course there is a jaw to foot connection... ;)

10. twirly

twirly Well-Known Member

The new Anne Summers advert for train spotters was going down a treat in The Anorak Almanac.

11. Hey that's not funny. I once got the zip stuck and couldn't get my coat off. I sweated so much that my body weight dropped to 4 stone and I collapsed. When they took me to hospital I was diagnosed as having anoraksia.

BTW, that's a Plymouth Albion training jacket given to me by the inside centre at the time, hence the 12 on the sleeve, I always played 6 (never played with the girls at the back).

12. twirly

twirly Well-Known Member

You netball players are sooooooooo touchy. ;)

Anyway, there's something quite sexy about a man being out & proud in an anorak.

13. W J Liggins

I apologise unreservedly to those smooth and charming gentlemen who play rugby for South Africa and would never dream of engaging with the opposition's tackle (as it were).

My eyesight must be going.

It's those Plymouth swine who bite yer goolies then!

14. Yep, I can honestly say that since injury forced me to retire, I miss sticking my shoulder into the fat boys' asses.

15. If this is Willy´s Gum, where is Wally ?.............:D

16. RobinP

RobinP Well-Known Member

It's the quarterly sales meeting at Willy Gum HQ and the sales reps are just deciding how they are going to spec their new Range Rovers

Attached Files:

17. RobinP

RobinP Well-Known Member

I never had the advantages of this when I played back row

Attached Files:

18. [​IMG]

Both my wife and I enjoy the great taste of Willy Gum (at least I think that was what she said when she was chewing it, I couldn't quite make it out with her mouth full and all).

19. RobinP

RobinP Well-Known Member

It must be all in the special manufacture process

Nudge Nudge ;);) say no more

20. Willy gum: gag reflex suppressed, or your money back. ;)

21. Rude Girl!!

Talking with her mouth full.

22. MJJ

MJJ Active Member

...and then Simon headed off to the dairy section to buy some Fromunda cheese.

Attached Files:

23. Griff

Griff Moderator

[​IMG]

Willy Gum. Please masticate vigorously.

24. Ouch.

25. There is some great ones in Sweden as well - when thinking in English, most not suitable

but came across this one today when looking for some wool wash for some sheep skins that your little man sleeps on. Well you can buy everything these days it seems.

Attached Files:

26. LMAO!!

Its the fact that it says "apple scent" at the bottom which slays me. Is there ANYTHING science cannot acheive these days?

27. Yes. Getting the horse to drink after leading it to the water.:rolleyes:

28. :eek: