Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

What do you do for dance assessments?

Discussion in 'Biomechanics, Sports and Foot orthoses' started by qldpod, Feb 17, 2010.

Tags:
  1. qldpod

qldpod Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    I have just been asked to do dance assesments on young dancers prior to them going onto points in ballet. Firstly does any podiatrist here do this and what is involved in the process. Thanks for the help and advise.

2. Admin2

Admin2 Administrator Staff Member