Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Caption Competition - Podiatrists Extreme Planking

Discussion in 'Break Room' started by admin, May 20, 2011.

1. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

How about this one. Crocodile planking:

[​IMG]

Luckily the croc was tied down!

2. Ian Linane

Ian Linane Well-Known Member

Image 40b.

Robert demonstrates that his recent surgery has fully resolved and that he has become accustomed to the gonad displacement and enlargement side effect.... though standing upright is difficult.

3. Locomotion is achieved in a manner familiar to anyone who has ever owned a space hopper.

4. Boots n all

Boots n all Well-Known Member

This is what happens when children are left unsupervised

5. Phil Wells

Phil Wells Active Member

Athol

Slander!!!
    Oh bugger it is partially true so I am totally planked!!!

Phil

6. Actually its not. To illustrate the difference between children and adults in touch with their inner children I have a picture on my phone of Eleanor (4) planking. I'll post it when I get home.

At which point the "plank coaching" will become the challenge. Getting a 4 year old to focus on the concept for long enough is no easy feat!

7. Peter1234

Peter1234 Active Member

made my day this!!!!

8. brendanreidy

brendanreidy Member

Err, excuse me I don't know if I'm in the right place, is this the queue for the free lunch?

No pal, this is where they put you once you become bored rigid.

9. Griff

Griff Moderator

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2016
  10. RobinP

RobinP Well-Known Member

I'm so up for owling. I feel a new thread coming on

11. footinmouth

footinmouth Member

yar meant to face East to pray, ya planker

12. Perthpod

Perthpod Active Member

'Planking whilst trying not to break wind in another's face is indescribably difficult, yet still not as hard as foot biomechanics'

13. Perthpod

Perthpod Active Member

Sorry for re-quoting the entire 1st post, not sure how it works

14. janeorm

janeorm Member

planker flatcilitis

15. Griff

Griff Moderator

Just to keep everyone up to date on their internet memes, just as owling knocked planking off it's perch (see what I did there?) it too has now been superseded by a new phenomena....

I give you horsemaning: http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/199...k-fad-meme-plowling-owling-leisure-diving.htm

16. Craig Payne

Craig Payne Moderator

Articles:
    Move over planking, here comes Batmanning:

17. Boots n all

Boots n all Well-Known Member

Seeing this new "Craze" makes me wish l sold neck braces, maybe this little icon can be a hint of the next craze :bash:

18. antipodean

antipodean Active Member

At this conference root theory disciples were rounded up and placed in intensive sagittal plane worship positions.

19. The clue is atop the stove.......

Attached Files:

20. Perthpod

Perthpod Active Member

Wine plus biomechanics puts my head on spin cycle?

21. No kidding, 'cause that's not a stove, it's a washing machine.

22. toughspiders

toughspiders Active Member

The brains of plankton reunite!

23. toughspiders

toughspiders Active Member

wont say which is more me! Planking.jpg

24. j1nxst3r

j1nxst3r Member

For the Pic of the chap lying across the bar...

"Mmm now if I just look down past the calc to check FF varus / valgus I should see.. Bother! Sole, Welt and Lateral aspect of the toebox!!! :( That's my OSCE failed "

25. j1nxst3r

j1nxst3r Member

ha ha Robert...

"now THATS what I call a Bursitis!"

26. Mike Plank

Mike Plank Active Member

Although this thread is 'extreme planking' I thought I'd post this Ultimate planking image!

When I first heard of planking I was a bit nervous. After I realised that I was not being victimised I could see the funny side.

I will have to work on my planking skills so I can post a picture of a Plank Planking!

Mike Plank

Attached Files:

27. j1nxst3r

j1nxst3r Member

ha ha that's fantastic... you win