Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Podiatrist removing alien (UFO) implants

Discussion in 'Break Room' started by admin, Feb 18, 2005.

1. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Book review from Times Online:
    Full review

Last edited: Feb 19, 2005
  2. Cameron

Cameron Well-Known Member

I may be wrong Craig but a few years back I went to a UFO Exhibition and was introducted to Leir's collection. I think, if memory serves, he was subjected to quite severe intimidation by clean cut men in suits. Rumour had it these government agents were determined to distroy his crediblity.

Dodododo...dodododo.

Cameron
    Nah noo, nah noo.

3. NewsBot

NewsBot The Admin that posts the news.

Articles:
    Re: Aliens: Why They Are Here

Aftermath News are reporting:
    HOLLYWOOD, UFOS AND THE OCCULT: THE IMPENDING SOMETHING
    Full story

4. LuckyLisfranc

LuckyLisfranc Well-Known Member

I am concerned Roger is working outside of his scope of practice.

Alien implants, as everyone knows, have systemic effects and mind control properties, and should only be surgically excised by appropriately trained and qualified surgeons.

Podiatrists, who aren't "real doctors", shouldn't be taking on such complex procedures, as there is a genuine risk to the safety of the public, along with the potential to offend advanced alien species who may not understand that podiatrists are licenced to cut anything other than a long toenail, and hence may blast us with their laser beams.

:wacko:

LL

5. Secret Squirrel

Secret Squirrel Active Member

Not if the implants are in the feet! :dizzy:

6. LuckyLisfranc

LuckyLisfranc Well-Known Member

My point was that these implants - even if put inside the foot...have MIND CONTROL properties. This is a systemic effect, and best let to our far more advanced and well-trained medical practitioner colleagues!

If a humble alien abductee went to court for a botched implant removal that left him paralysed and inert, how could the podiatrist defend himself!! C'mon. Let's be serious for a minute...:rolleyes:

Silly!

LL

7. W J Liggins

W J Liggins Well-Known Member

We do need to be serious here. If, for example, a podiatric surgeon removed an implant from the 1st MTPJ that had been placed there to exert a systemic, neurological effect, would he/she be guilty of professional misconduct?

I suspect that it would largely depend on whether the patient was left as a brainless dumb-cluck without any cognitive or analytical ability and whose higher mental faculties were entirely erased. Of course, that would depend in turn on whether the patient was in that happy state before the implant. I suspect that would be true in the vast majority, if not the totality of these cases. IMHO only!
    :dizzy:

Bill Liggins

8. Dieter Fellner

Dieter Fellner Well-Known Member

I see no problem here good people. Pivotal to this of course is the principle of informed consent. Make sure your alien implanted patient reads and signs the consent form - admittedly such a consent form might need a little tweak, or two.

On the whole it makes sense to get everything in writing, 'cause you never can know who might want to take a bite out of your a@s !?!

Whilst on the topic I am totally convinced that aliens are among us - most of them are running the NHS disguised as quasi managers (or similar). If you are astute and keep up with Dr. Who you will know what I mean. If you happen to infiltrate the nest, the next time you see one of those oddly behaving types lurching along in their the corridors of power, take a good long hard look…. - their sole purpose : to gain world domination, but most of all to rid the planet of those pesky Podiatric Surgeons, and in any way they can .... uh hum ! :boxing: But forget Queensbury Rules – this battle will not be fought fairly. You will engage in the most base of cage style knuckle fights. There will be blood.

One possible tactic, and I have to warn you, and this might occur only after calling for you and shaking you by the hand, whilst already tensing for the fatal dagger thrust , this is all well planned and executed and probably aided in the time honored fashion of ‘et tu Brutu’ - yes, you may momentarily find yourself off balance, honorable as you are, properly deceived by those well practiced and skilled in the game of deception and falsehood. You may even at first allow yourself to sigh with relief, and with a false sense of security, you will not see it coming.

The attempt to discredit your reputation; plotting you character assassination and holding back not one iota, akin to the Stazis of the old DDR, it is a notable tactic.

And remember if you sense any of this happening, watch out. You are dealing with aliens …. And like Independence Day's USAF pilot Captain Steven 'Eagle' Hiller (Smith) you will want to do something about it.

Let's kick some alien butt ....

Disclaimer: this account is entirely fictional and intended for entertainment purposes only. Any persons or incident thus portrayed in actual event is purely coincidental.

9. Dieter Fellner

Dieter Fellner Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

10. NewsBot

Articles:

Here is more on the alien implants in the foot:

Is this guy for real?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2016
  11. Cameron

Cameron Well-Known Member

netizens

>Is this guy for real?

No, but I ate his dinner
    ET

12. Gibby

Gibby Active Member

What is the CPT code for removing these alien implants?
    Do private insurers pay?

13. NewsBot

Articles:
    Here is the latest news report on this:

14. MJJ

MJJ Active Member

He was in an episode of Penn & Teller's tv show.....Bull****.

15. Beats working for a living!

Does it deserve an entry in the new series on the how to get rich thread? Probably not. He's sort of cornered the Market.

16. NewsBot

Articles:
    Here is the latest to appear in You Tube:

17. NewsBot

Articles:
  18. Craig Payne

Craig Payne Moderator

Articles:
    I see he recently passed away:
    Alien implant proponent Roger Leir has died
    This site noted:
    This site notes
    He even had a wiki page:

Roger Leir

Roger Krevin Leir (March 20, 1935 – March 14, 2014) was an American podiatric surgeon and ufologist best known as an investigator of alleged alien implants. Leir wrote books such as The Aliens and the Scalpel, and appeared on various radio and television shows, including Coast to Coast AM, claiming he had discovered proof of "non-terrestrial experimentation on man".[1]

1. ^ The Skeptical Inquirer. Committee for the Scientific Investigation of Claims of the Paranormal. 2001.