Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Podiatrist seeking work in Galway, Ireland

Discussion in 'Podiatry Employment' started by podiatrist83, Sep 19, 2009.

1. podiatrist83

podiatrist83 Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    I am an Australian Podiatrist with 3 years post grad experience seeking work in Galway, Ireland.
    I am available from January 2010. I have a 12 month working visa and International driving permit.
    Interested in both public and private sectors. Any information regarding potential employment would be greatly appreciated.

2. Sunny

Sunny Member

Hi there,
    How have you gone with your job search? Any potential positions arise?
    All the best and have a great trip

3. footmaster

footmaster Member

Hi Podiatrist 83,

I have just come across your thread, had you any luck with locating a job?,If not I maybe able to help you.

4. Sunny

Sunny Member

Hi Footmaster i just came across your thread on Pod arena. I too am interested in potential employment vacancies around Ireland. Should you know of any, could you please let me know the details. Cheers and all the best.

5. footmaster

footmaster Member

Hi Sunny,
    I had a friend who was considering employing a podiatrist, but has since changed her mind, for the moment at least!!. Are you in Ireland?, have you thought of advertisng in the podiatry journals etc.?, If you need help with contact details, let me know.
    Best of luck,
    Footmaster.

6. podiatrist83

podiatrist83 Member

Dear Footmaster and Sunny,
    Have reached Dublin and am finding podiatry employment of any kind extremely difficult to come across. I have registered with the Ireland society an advertised via email with almost no response. Any advice on potential employment in Ireland would be graetly appreciated.
    Regards, Podiatrist 83

7. podiatrist83

podiatrist83 Member

* greatly

8. footmaster

footmaster Member

Hi Sunny and Podiatrist 83,
    Can you forward me your name and current email address and contact details privately as I maybe in a position to offer you a placement within my practice.
    footmaster

9. podiatrist83

podiatrist83 Member

Hi Footmaster,
    Just confirming you recieved my contact details via private email?If not I will retry. Thanks for your help.
    Podiatrist 83

10. Sunny

Sunny Member

Sorry for the delayed reply Footmaster! I have since found work to consume a full week which is fantastic. Many thanks for your assistance otherwise. It is muchly appreciated! Have a good year, Sunny

11. Sunny

Sunny Member

Hi Podiatrist 83. You have done all the right things by contacting the association. Work in Dublin is slow at present but i am told should pick up. I hope you are contacted by an employer soon!