Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

orthotic lab options EU

Discussion in 'Biomechanics, Sports and Foot orthoses' started by B. Englund, Jun 24, 2009.

1. B. Englund

B. Englund Active Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Hi

I am practising in Sweden and are wondering about podiatry-orthotic lab options. Have been looking mainly at the UK, other suggestions? It has to be EU (cheaper, less prob. with customs, tax etc.), both plaster and scanner compatible, quite fast fabrication process as the delivery will take some time, possibility to have EVA orthotics, willing to ship internationally.

Any suggestions? Please include the “about-cost “per orthotic for the lab.

Cheers

Björn Englund
    Podiatrist
    Stockholm, Sweden

Last edited: Jun 24, 2009
  2. anDRe

anDRe Active Member

Hi
    I am a podiatrist from Portugal and I ordinarily work whid a EU company called EDSER labs.
    You can obtain all information from their website: www.edserlabs.com

I only have their prices from Spain but i know that they have one lab also in Oslo Norway maybe this one will be better for you
    Hope it helps you

My regards
    André:drinks

3. B. Englund

B. Englund Active Member

thanks Andre´

will look them up

chhers

4. Mac

Mac Member

5. robby

robby Active Member

Hi Bjorn

If you are considering the UK you should look at TMCustom Previously Talar Made Custom.

there is a scanner and have 7 day in lab turnaround, using either direct milled both plastic and eva or vacuum pressed.

they are very competitive with prices and produce excellent quality functional and accommodative products.

they also have other clients in Scandanavia.

Now part of the largest foot orthotics group in the UK with Langer and RXlabs.

contact details

6. ssbath

ssbath Member

7 day durnaround...................your having a laugh

7. robby

robby Active Member

current in lab turnaround for both TMCustom and Langer is 7 days 10 days for Rx Labs

8. ssbath

ssbath Member

I have no doubt Robby is Rob Bradbury, who works for Langer, he would say that wouldn't he.:deadhorse: