Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

What Is Your Favourite Youtube Video?

Discussion in 'Break Room' started by admin, Sep 25, 2007.

1. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    As one of the software enhancements at Podiatry Arena, is that we can now embed YouTube clips into messages using the BB code. This is what was done with the Miss Fozzard finds her feet clip.

The code to insert the video is to insert the YouTube video clip number (ie everything after the v= in the URL) between:

Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
  2. Donna

Donna Active Member

Hi Mr Admin

Oh dear, are you making me pick just one video? Hmmm...well my favourite right now is the "Vitriol" music clip by Sydney band Bluejuice... but it is probably just a little too low brow for Podiatry Arena...:eek:

Something the whole family can enjoy is OK Go... The Treadmill Dance! How could you not love this one! :D

Regards

Donna:)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2016
  3. gangrene1

gangrene1 Active Member

Hope this works.

Watch Johnny Boy's You are the generations that bought more shoes ; )

4. DaVinci

DaVinci Well-Known Member

That funny :D

I recently laughed at the series of "I work with monkeys" clips:

5. Paulo Silva

Paulo Silva Active Member

6. The battle of Kruger...

7. fred

fred Member

be afraid NZ, Chabal is back for saturday

8. Craig Payne

Craig Payne Moderator

Articles:
    .... and what do the all blacks think of that: :hammer:

:drinks

9. Griff

Griff Moderator

Certainly not my favourite, but found this and thought we could all wonder at this new expert in our field and his evidence base

10. footman1972

footman1972 Active Member

:butcher:

11. markjohconley

markjohconley Well-Known Member

mr footman1972, ok I give, which team was that?, ........... bag-pipes sounded good ..... the lads looked a tad pale
    Anyhow, "I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper!"
    As for one of my favourites, bbking / gary moore

12. bsdavid

bsdavid Member

The treadmill dance - Hilarious!!!

13. Admin2

Admin2 Administrator Staff Member

How to deal with telemarketers:

14. William Fowler

William Fowler Active Member

Now that is funny. Its not often I laugh so much I have tears in my eyes. I must now go and find one to match that one.

15. footman1972

Fechez la vache!

16. markjohconley

mr footman1972, i hardly know you! what do you want to do to the cow? Although I failed french at school, I don't think there's a 'fechez'. I wish you all the best with your bovine friend, but i'll pass thanks, mark c oh yeah it was SCOTLAND, right?, the bagpipes were making so much noise in the background i couldn't hear the singing of the anthem

17. footman1972

Pardon monsieur ! Je cite seulement du manuscrit de Python de Monty, donc vous aurez besoin de blâmer Cleese, J et al pour leur vocabulaire français miteux ! Vous pouvez vous plaindre de l'hymne écossais de Rugby quand vous obtenez un rang de devant décent !

18. fred

fred Member

google translation give realy strange result :dizzy:

with the permission of the admin, I transcribe in good french:

Pardon monsieur ! Je cite seulement le manuscrit des Monty Python, donc vous n'avez qu'a blâmer Cleese, J et al pour leur miteux vocabulaire français ! Vous pourrez vous moquer de l'hymne écossais au Rugby des que vous obtiendrez un classement décent

I confirm that "lechez la vache" do not mean anything in french

I think that you want to quote the expression from the film : Monty Python and The Holy Grail
    lachez la vache = release the cow

19. markjohconley

I think I can honestly, on behalf of all aussie pod's, express our relief as to the cow's good fortune in being released rather than the other, too horrible to contemplate, vile alternative. Sin knows no bounds (at least in Scotland I gather). Good luck oh bovine friend, mark c

20. footman1972

Fred,

Many thanks for correcting Google's appaling French translation, and I am relieved you have prevented an international incident regarding the treatment of bovines in Scotland:). I still, however, maintain that Australia will win diddly squat until they sort out their appalling front row...:pigs:

Here's another bundle of fun

21. markjohconley

mr footman1972, with respects .......... derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, all the best, mark c

22. footman1972

This had to be one of my favourite ads ever!

24. markjohconley

Mrs Panda wasn't the only one to drop her bundle when the little blighter let rip, i've had to change my pants after dropping me porridge all over them .............. and doesn't Mrs Panda look stunning this morning ................ ah yes it's a MAN'S WORLD!!

25. Best to have a few beers before you watch this one, Mark.... what colour is your twanger?? :drinks

26. nick_700

nick_700 Active Member

Hi All, check this one out. What do you reckon, real or not? This is courtesy of one Matt Oates. Enjoy!

Regards,

Nick Ryan

27. nick_700

nick_700 Active Member

found another one that i just had to share with you all. interesting piece about the social behaviour of spiders (with a twist)

28. Paulo Silva

29. Cameron

Cameron Well-Known Member

Here's to us, wha's like us .....

mac toselayer

30. Paulo Silva

31. Donna

Donna Active Member

Hi Everyone!

Check out this little guy! He dances better than I do!

32. drsarbes

drsarbes Well-Known Member

33. Found myself on youtube- Ginger they're on to us..

34. tom vd

tom vd New Member

My first post on podaitry :santa:

my favorite youtube

And this is the sport that is play and like

Greetz from Belgium

35. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Tim - welcome :welcome::welcome:

This thread was started with that guy who defended Britney Spears. here is a spoof of that clip in the context of rubbishing crocs footwear - well worth a look.

:sinking::sinking: :boohoo: (do you like the new smilies I just added?)

Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
  36. twirly

twirly Well-Known Member

This will make you giggle, don't turn iot off after a few moments, wait until it starts singing before you decide to laugh or not :rolleyes:

Lyrics:

Work it; make it; do it; makes us. Harder, better, faster, stronger. More than, hour, our, never. Ever, after, work is, over. Work it, make it, do it, makes us. Harder, better, faster, stronger. Work it harder, make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger;
    more than ever hour after our work is never over. Work it harder, make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger,
    more than ever hour after our work is never over. (Not part of lyrics - The following 6 lines are sung in various pitches and speeds) Work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over.
    Work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over.
    Work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over.
    Work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over. Work it harder, make it, do it faster, makes us, more than ever hour after our work is never over.
    Work it harder, make it, do it faster, makes us, more than ever hour after our work is never over.
    Work it harder, make it, do it faster, makes us, more than ever hour after our work is never over.
    Work it harder, make it, do it faster, makes us, more than ever hour after our work is never over. Work it. (Not part of lyrics - The song proceeds to repeat various parts of the song have faded-in and out.) Work it, make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger, more than ever hour after our work is never over.
    Work it harder, make it, do it faster, makes us, more than ever hour after our work is never over. (Not part of lyrics - The song proceeds to repeat various parts of the song have faded-in and out.) Work it harder... do it faster... more than ever, our work is never over.

I wonder how many 'takes' it took before they had the final tape?

37. twirly

twirly Well-Known Member

It seems Shakira found the donuts!

:rolleyes:

38. Classic

Apparently cures everything from aids to pubic lice. Remind you of anything?

39. twirly

twirly Well-Known Member

Himself's gone to London today to watch Barnsley Vs Cardiff FA semi final.

Was going by train but possible threat of a tube strike meant he stumped up £60.00 for a coach ticket instead.

Please be aware. I found the following you tube video very funny but it is NOT for the easily offended.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fvluiht6wRI

;)

40. Jonathan

Jonathan Active Member