Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Podiatry Matters - Free Online Professional Development Course

Discussion in 'Teaching and Learning' started by Podiatry Matters, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Hi everyone,

I posted the other month on here to let you all know about the Podiatry Matters MOOC (Massive Open Online Course). The March course was our most successful with 90 Podiatrists from all around the world attending - all sessions in total :)

Feedback has been excellent too so were not going to change anything on the course :)

I'm just posting another message to inform you all that you can now enroll onto the April intake. Course content/lessons start on 1st April 2015 - any questions just ask.

Here is the link for the April course:

https://openeducation.blackboard.com/mooc-catalog/courseDetails/view?course_id=_392_1

Hope to see you on the course next month...

Best Wishes

Mark (Edge Hill University)

2. Hi all,

Only me again - just wanted to say that the May course is now open for FREE enrollment.

https://openeducation.blackboard.com/mooc-catalog/courseDetails/view?course_id=_439_1

The April course which going into it's final week soon has been amazing - we've had 164 Podiatrists from all corners of the globe participating and the discussions have been impressive. it's amazing how many of you have the issues/theories :)

Take it easy...

Mark

3. yvonnespod

yvonnespod Member

Hi Mark
    A few of my fellow pods and I completed Aprils course and can not access nor print our certificates- any suggestions
    yvonnespod:

4. Wendy

Wendy Active Member

Is it too late to sign up for the May course?

5. Hi Yvonespod / Wend,

Apologies for the late response I've been on holiday these last few weeks.

In terms of printing the certificates I opened the April course for a few extra weeks and posted an announcement explaining how to print your certificate. I'm hoping you are one of the few that are ok now.

Wendy - The May course is due to finish this weekend...but have no fear we've decided to open the June one up today so you can enroll onto that. The good news for the June intake is that it'll be open permanently so it'll never close.

Hope I've answered your questions both.

Best wishes...

Mark