Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Marketing orthoses

Discussion in 'Break Room' started by RobinP, Mar 30, 2011.

1. RobinP

RobinP Well-Known Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Dear All,

Is this the best way of marketing orthoses? Beware that if you are offended by bare flesh, this may not be for your eyes althogh this is a genuine Orthopaedic support website

http://www.orteza.com/en/detail.php?produkt=28

If you are offende by this, I suggest you don't hunt around the site, looking at upper limb/trunk orthoses in particular. Orthoses like this chest belt....

http://www.orteza.com/en/detail.php?produkt=45

I've just bought a clavicle splint!

Robin

2. Griff

Griff Moderator

Very arty. The pube shot was just gratuitous!

How the devil did you find this site RP?

3. RobinP

RobinP Well-Known Member

Ahhemm......researching....ankle....taping?

Seriously though, I was looking at taping a heel to stabilise the heel fat pad and came across this on Google image. I thought it was a bloke when I saw the thumbnail and I was actually looking at the ankle brace. Only when i got on to the site proper did I realise there was a serious amount of gratuitous nudity. By then, I thought......I might as well just try and find the most gratuitoius and post it on here.

The pubes were a bit grim, weren't they?

RP

4. blinda

blinda MVP

5. Ian Drakard

Ian Drakard Active Member

I clicked on the 2nd link to start with and thought, well maybe that is the best way to show a chest brace.

I think this thumb brace http://www.orteza.com/en/detail.php?produkt=59 might be stretching that argument a little though

6. Lizzy1so

Lizzy1so Active Member

Chest belt? Just belt would be a more accurate description. My 12 yr old daughter just looked over my shoulder and asked me what i was looking at, now I know how my 14 year old son felt when i cleaned under his bed!