Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Digital X-ray systems HELP..

Discussion in 'USA' started by sweetfeet, Dec 29, 2005.

1. sweetfeet

sweetfeet Welcome New Poster

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    I am looking at buying a practice and possibly getting a digital x-ray system . what are the thoughts on digital systems... what is good? what am I looking at for expenses.

thanks

2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

WELCOME to Podiatry Arena

Hal Ornstein, the practice management whiz was interviewed for this article in Podiatry Today:

Inside Secrets For Maximizing Efficiency

..in which he said:
    Hope this helps. Good luck with the practice purchase. Did you read this thread we had recently on: Bought new practice....

3. P Thompson

P Thompson Member

I've recommended going to digital to most of my clients. No hassles with chemicals and EPA (increasingly problematic east and west coast). Wonderful clinically. Cost over its life is a wash compared to chemical processing. You can see things on digital you'll never see on film, so clincally I like it very much. Can be pricey to get going, mostly because you will need a second server. Running about $25,000 soup to nuts (including computer hardware) the last time I checked.

Some units are better than others - most of my clients are going with Allpro, with Tigerview software.
    Allpro

4. 3hzuhnchic

3hzuhnchic Welcome New Poster

Hi All,
    Can someone tell me if the CR digital system below is complete with everything I need to operate it and also how much would a system like this run used? thank you for your help!

2008 Konica-Minolta CR System w/Bennett X-Ray
    (1) 2008 Konica-Minolta Computed Radiography System Model Regius 110; S/N 090202746 Includes: 17" Eizo Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse, Lenovo CPU, 2 Large & 2 Small X-Ray Plates. (1) 1996 Bennett HFQ-300 X-Ray Machine; S/N: BHF-34022 Power 200-270 VAC. Includes 1991 X-Ray Camera Model D-50M, S/N: 5507 & 2001 Cassette Holder Model 131A, S/N: E002941. (1) Dell Optiplex 360 CPU S/N: BHR8JG1; Includes 24" Acer Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse & Speakers. (1) Dell Optiplex 360 CPU S/N: BHR6JG1; Includes 21" Viewsonic Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse & Speakers.