Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

What a great site

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by martinharvey, Aug 2, 2005.

1. martinharvey

martinharvey Active Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    just joined, greetings from sunny tamworth in staffordshire UK. note that there are still a few people sitting round the campfire and mumbling into their boddingtons about grandparented pods, but the main body of the site is fantastic. Just what the podiatrist ordered!

2. Colette Johnston

Colette Johnston Welcome New Poster

Would like to second Martins comments. Colette Johnston here. Nice refreshing site. Not the same anon rants as other sites. Must sign up for Biomechanicl Bootcamp in Belfast. Anyone else going?

3. twirly

twirly Well-Known Member

Hi Martin,

Tsk at you! Just joined with 65 posts under that 'Just an ole country chiropodists', belt indeed.

Gosh man you're almost part of the wallpaper but as you have frequented the hallowed halls of introductions I must do my duty & :welcome: you with due pomp & ceremony.

TADA::::: <Trumpets here please>

Introducing................Mr Martin Harvey esquire........ :D:D:D

Nar nuff of that. :rolleyes:

You coming to London Martin?

Bel & I are sworn to be on our very bestest behaviour :drinks

ttfn X Mand'

4. Heather J Bassett

Heather J Bassett Well-Known Member

Hi Martin and Curly, I briefly read as you did :confused:and then thought no, MArtin has not just joined?:eek:
    But the date on your/his post is 2005;):confused:

:welcome: I

Cheers

5. twirly

twirly Well-Known Member

Hmm Heather, :confused:

Seems someone's having a jolly jape methinks.

Or................... Martin knew we would leap upon him if he re-introduced himself?

Or..................... Gremlins are at work & they have taken Mr Admin prisoner. :eek:

Should we rally the troops ?

May I be in charge of tea & cake tho' as fighting scares me.

6. twirly

twirly Well-Known Member

Ha!

I think I've got my head round what happened..........

Methinks Colette Johnston was browsing through introductions & on reading Martins post agreed with Martin & replied. Therefore Martins post then reappeared at top of the intros'

I could be wrong tho' :eek:

Regards,

Columbo :confused:

7. blinda

blinda MVP

Hey, Twirls. Friendly word of advice; Be careful with welcoming our South African friends with the above salutation.....

As if Martin would expect anything else??:rolleyes:

Cheers,
    Bel

8. twirly

twirly Well-Known Member

Re: Potential opps!

Thank you Bel,

Not wishing to offend in future. ;)

Wassit mean?? :confused:

ttfn. Mand'

9. blinda

blinda MVP

Ag cis Mand`. Afrikaans for pomp?

Last edited: Jan 25, 2009
  10. martinharvey

martinharvey Active Member

Dear Columbo of Conisbrough,:good:

Many thanks for the welcome on joining in July 2005. You saw through the situation absolutely correctly with your customary aplomb, joie de vivre, incisiveness, persipacity, gaiety, gladness, glee, happiness, joviality, joyfulness, jubilation, merriment, mirth and rapture.

And Cigar.

Sorry Twirls, can't make the next London do, chocked up solid with Uni stuff, and then trying to earn a crust in the time in between :boohoo:

Anyway, if you are both on your best behaviour it will be boring :drinks, plus, I need to save my shekels and conserve alcohol dehydrogenase for the Institute do in May. :boxing:

Cheers,

Martin

11. blinda

blinda MVP

When I was 6 years old, i owned a tabby cat called `Perspicacity` (My teacher said there was no such word. Fool), Percy replaced his predecessor `Animosity`. My mother would oft` say "don`t let Animosity creep in".

Absolutley, pink champers aint cheap, eh;)?

Cheers,
    Bel

Last edited: Jan 25, 2009
  12. twirly

twirly Well-Known Member

:D Am practising sipping with my pinky raised for the Hilton. ;)