Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Caption comp.

Discussion in 'Break Room' started by Simon Spooner, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Y'all know the score. Me and Griff with A. Hole in the background plus A. N. Other (might be Finchy) at Summer School 2011.

Attached Files:

2. twirly

twirly Well-Known Member

Spooner: Himself: ' Griff', you ziss times can be ze milk maid. I vill be ze German Panther tank commander.'

I likenz zee ruggedz beardy zing. Verry hot. ;)

3. Take your pick. Me, Kevin and Griff:

Attached Files:

4. twirly

twirly Well-Known Member

Prof K = Short crust....., Griff = Hot water & Dr Spoons...aha = Rough puff.....

Now I die...........

I enjoyed my time on Pod' A'.....

Alas I bid you all farewell......

I hear a'knocking......

Pain.......

Pain.....

Or is it Payne?

No photo link so I guess he's in disguise....

:sinking:

:boohoo:

5. blinda

blinda MVP

6. twirly

twirly Well-Known Member

7. That's because you children have never had their asses removed by any other method... birch them all, now.

8. twirly

twirly Well-Known Member

Am on the case as I type...

Any hints?

9. Make them fetch it from the cupboard and bring it to you. Our P.E. teacher used to make you select a "pump" from the lost property, then wallop you with it. Our woodwork teacher used to bend you over, put your tie in the vice on the edge of the work-bench, chalk a message onto the plywood "cricket bat" and then imprint the message onto the arse of your trousers. Our maths teacher used to slide his sovereign ring over his knuckle and "knuckle" you over the head. The French teacher used to throw a very large bunch of keys / board rubber at you. The physics teacher had a cane rod which was basically a sewer rod with brass tips. The "batman" (head-teacher who used to wear his gowns all the time) allowed you to select which cane would be striking your arse/ hand depending on how he felt. Take your pick.

Although a riding crop/ spurs will probably suffice.

10. twirly

twirly Well-Known Member

Dear Simon,

Have you considered teaching as a career?

Kindest regards,

Mandy.

I enclose information on the PGCE course currently availaible.

Mand'

(Personally I believe you have a 'calling' )

11. Already got a city and guilds. Tried teaching, it's rubbish. These days I'm more about "facilitating learning". Oh, I forgot, our maths teacher just used to breathe her horrendous coffee breath on you. That was the worst. Anyway, back to the pastry...

12. twirly

twirly Well-Known Member

You could go higher.

Aim for NVQ.

You could fly buddy, really achieve.....................:pigs:

13. RobinP

RobinP Well-Known Member

I think that rather tastefully stripey shirt in the background might be mine.

"Dapper" was the word someone used to describe it

"Prison Issue" was the other description

RP

14. I'm thinking you and Athol are the angel and the devil on Griff's right and left shoulders having a chat about something or other- probably the transverse arch.

15. RobinP

RobinP Well-Known Member

We were discussing benching actually. Griff does about 220lb you know

16. Griff

Griff Moderator

Jeez Spoonz - you not got any pics of me where I'm not pulling a face like Zig and Zag...

17. That'll be your face. I could post them all, but they're all the same: either Zig or Zag- blame your parents, not me. I'm leaning toward Zag. Perhaps Zag was your father?

I've heard a rumour he's pushing 230 these days, Robin.

P.S I'm more concerned about the lipstick you are wearing in picture 2, Griff.

18. RobinP

RobinP Well-Known Member

Picture two

SKSpooner: I'll have a double chin and tonic please

19. markjohconley

markjohconley Well-Known Member

Reinforces what a boring time I had of school (apart from being propositioned by my year 8-9 english teacher).
    Just spent my lunch (please note boss) watching Rowan Atkinson, one easily gets side-tracked, thanks Blinda

20. RobinP

RobinP Well-Known Member

Oh you lucky B@stard!

Best bit at 47 secs

Also, rather topical advice for those creating havoc at 1 min 23 secs given what is happening in UK

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2016
  21. Athol Thomson

Athol Thomson Active Member

That is defo Robin P (The equaliser) in the photo. It was the only time over the summer school that he didn't have the trademark long 'flasher' style coat on!

It was gym trash talk of some description... Like " Yeah well I could lift Spooner and Griff over my head right now if I wanted". You know normal after dinner chat.

22. markjohconley

markjohconley Well-Known Member

She (we) had to be discrete, her husband was my math teacher, country town school!