Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Man buried alive, Dies.

Discussion in 'Break Room' started by Robertisaacs, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Who'd have thought!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-13623938

2. BEN-HUR

BEN-HUR Well-Known Member

That's nearly as ridiculous as planking ;)
    I hope no Podiatrists get involved with this craze :eek:

3. David Smith

David Smith Well-Known Member

Wow, excellent results - they both got the result they were looking for, the first didn't have any more bad luck and the second wasn't afraid of death any more. Hooray for them Eh! Aahh! I love the smell of irony in the morning :rolleyes:

By the way what is the weight of the Earth on the moon and would he have been crushed by it if he was buried there? Such intriguing questions:

So the Earth's mass is 6x10^24kg and the Moons relative gravity is 1/6th of Earth so, on the Moon the Earth would weight (6x10^24)x0.17 = 1.02x10^24kg Daaah! Dat's nufin I could bench press dat, probably :eek:

Dave

4. Catfoot

Catfoot Well-Known Member

All,
    When I read c£ap like this I wonder how the human race has survived as long as it has when some of it's members are stupid beyond belief.

I spent the best part of Sunday of this week with a family member in A & E where doctors are doing their best to saves lives and then I have to read utter garbage like this.

I also understand that "planking" has caused some fatalities because the "plankers" have chosen to do this at a great height - and fallen off something.

I also understand that "tombstoning" is the latest craze in some areas.

Around here they try and jump off one side of the church roof and try and land on another side and sometimes they hit it and sometimes they miss.

What pi$$es me off big time is that all of us taxpayers have to pay for the exploits of these brain-dead morons.

Rant over.

Cranky Cat

5. RobinP

RobinP Well-Known Member

In bench pressing terms Dave, it's probably about 220lb

Robin