Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Hi new member..

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by NZAngie, May 19, 2015.

1. NZAngie

NZAngie Welcome New Poster

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Great to find this new site ..I am a New Zealander living in Uk ...trained as a Foot Health practitioner last year and now have a very satisfying mobile Footcare business in Oxford.with currently 40 regular ongoing clients.I have a nursing /phlebotomy trained background, and really enjoy my interaction with people in the community and especially folk that find it difficult to get to busy clinics from smaller outlying villages .I have a lot to learn and am hopeful on this site that I can glean some amazing tips and advice along the way.Will eventually return to NZ and hopefully be able to continue my work their..maybe a clinic from home .
    Just something I came across the other day..Sulci protectors with the injector application ..has anyone used them, are they successful,how do learn to put them on properly hints and tips please..many thanks Angie

2. louisloy

louisloy Member

Hello Angie

Welcome to the arena. Could you possible attach a link so I can Have a look. Might be useful for my clinic too.

Cheers

louis

3. NZAngie

NZAngie Welcome New Poster

Hi Louise
    Chiropody express.com. website have these ..take a look and see what you think
    Regards Angie

4. Heather J Bassett

Heather J Bassett Well-Known Member

Welcome NZAngie, unfortunately I hit express.com :0 not what I was expecting, :
    I have not seen these,
    I look forward to hearing more about them.
    phlebotomy input will be good too

cheers

5. louisloy

louisloy Member

6. Mobby120

Mobby120 Welcome New Poster

Hi, has anybody actually used these Products?

7. louisloy

louisloy Member

Nope, permanently I would do a partial nail avulsion. case solved!