Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

3rd i-FAB Congress in Sydney, April 11-13, 2012

Discussion in 'Conferences' started by Josh Burns, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Josh Burns

Josh Burns Active Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    i-FAB 2012 Sydney

Join the leaders of the foot and ankle biomechanics community for the 3rd i-FAB Congress at The University of Sydney, Australia, April 11-13 2012.

i-FAB

The International Foot and Ankle Biomechanics Community (i-FAB) is a non-profit making, collaborative global organisation launched in July 2007. It now has close to 700 members from 45 different countries.

i-FAB aims to support academic, health care and industry sectors to collaborate effectively and accelerate advances in our understanding of the foot and ankle. Central to these objectives is the notion of creating a global community in the field, utilising emerging web technologies to forge an online community. See http://moodle.i-fab.org/

The University of Sydney

Founded in 1850, the University of Sydney is the oldest university in Australia. It has 31,634 full-time undergraduate and 16,141 graduate students. The Foot and Ankle Research Group is located in the Faculty of Health Sciences which is the largest health sciences faculty in Australia. The faculty consists of nine disciplines, five research groups and two research centres. Our team is an enthusiastic group of researchers and clinicians committed to improving the diagnosis, assessment and treatment of foot and ankle disorders.

i-FAB2012 will be held in the new Sydney Law Building, situated on the main Sydney University campus close to the city centre. Designed by architectural team Francis-Jones, Morehen Thorp, the new building is a high-tech complex with extensive conference facilities.

See you in Sydney: www.i-FAB2012.org

A/Prof Joshua Burns and Dr. Claire Hiller

on behalf of the i-FAB Steering Committee

Professor Chris Nester, University of Salford, UK
    Professor Peter Cavanagh, University of Washington, USA
    Dr Alberto Leardini, Rizzoli Orthopaedic Institute, Italy
    Professor Dieter Rosenbaum, University Hospital Muenster, Germany
    A/Professor Joshua Burns, University of Sydney, Australia

Attached Files:

2. Josh Burns

Josh Burns Active Member

Dear All,

It is my pleasure to announce the first Keynote Speaker for the i-FAB2012 Congress in Sydney is Professor Joseph Hamill:

Title of Keynote Address:

Rearfoot and forefoot footfall patterns: Implications for barefoot running

Dr. Hamill received a B.A. (political science) from York University, Toronto, a B.S. from Concordia University (Science), Montreal, and both an M.S. and Ph.D. (biomechanics) from University of Oregon. Presently, he is a Professor in the Department of Kinesiology at the University of Massachusetts and has been the Director of the Biomechanics Laboratory for the past 25 years. He is also an Honorary Professor at the University of Edinburgh in Scotland, an Adjunct Professor at the University of Limerick, Ireland and at Plymouth State University in New Hampshire, a Distinguished Research Professor at the Republic Polytechnic in Singapore and a Staff Scientist at the Shriner’s Hospital for Children in Springfield, MA.

Dr. Hamill previously served as Chair of the department for 11 years and as Associate Dean of the School of Public Health and Health Sciences for 3 years. He has authored or co-authored over 120 research papers, over 160 research proceedings, several book chapters and three books. He has also presented over 170 papers at local, national and international conferences.

During his academic career, Dr. Hamill has mentored over 45 doctoral and Master’s students. He has served on the Executive Boards of the International Society of Biomechanics, the Footwear Biomechanics Group, the Internationals Society of Biomechanics in Sports, the New England Chapter of the American College of Sports Medicine and the Canadian Society of Biomechanics. Currently, Dr. Hamill is the Chair-Elect of the Footwear Biomechanics Group and a Member-at-large on the Executive Board of the National Academy of Kinesiology.

His research interests are focused on lower extremity biomechanics during normal and pathological locomotion. Dr. Hamill has utilized modeling and dynamical systems to study optimization of human locomotion.

Dates to remember:

August 1, 2011 - abstract submissions open and registrations open
    October 1, 2011 - abstract submissions close
    November 1, 2011 - abstract decision notification
    December 1, 2011 - early-bird and presenters registration closes
    March 1, 2012 - registration closes
    April 10, 2012 - Pre-congress workshops
    April 11 - 13, 2012 - i-FAB 2012 congress days

We hope to see you in Sydney to enjoy the surf, sun and science: www.i-FAB2012.org

A/Prof Joshua Burns

on behalf of the i-FAB2012 Organising Committee

3. Amy Sman

Amy Sman Member

Dear All,

It is a great pleasure to announce that the second Keynote Speaker for the i-FAB 2012 Congress in Sydney is Dr. Peter Cavanagh!

The Legacy of Alex Stacoff for Foot and Footwear Biomechanics Research.

Peter Cavanagh was born, raised, and educated in England, attending Loughborough College and completing his graduate studies in human biomechanics at the Royal Free Medical School at the University of London. He emigrated to the United States in 1972 and was awarded a D.Sc. degree by the University of London in 2004. He is a Fellow of the American College of Sports Medicine, a member of the Olympic Academy, and a corresponding member of the International Academy of Astronautics. His other professional memberships include the American Diabetes Association and the Orthopaedic Research Society. He moved to Seattle in 2008 and is currently a Professor and Vice Chair for Research in the Department of Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine at the University of Washington.

Cavanagh is past President of both the American Society of Biomechanics and the International Society of Biomechanics and a past Chair of the American Diabetes Association‘s Council on Foot Care. He is the recipient of the Muybridge Medal of the International Society of Biomechanics, the Borelli Award and the Jim Hay Award from the American Society of Biomechanics, the Dyson Award from The International Society for the Biomechanics of Sport and the Laurence R. Young Space Biomedical Research Award from NASA/NSBRI. He has received the International Diabetic Foot Award and the Edward J. Olmos Amputation Prevention Award. He has served as the Wolff and the Dill Lecturer for the American College of Sports Medicine and has given the Roger Pecoraro Lecture to the American Diabetes Association. He is a member of the Standing Review Board for the Space Shuttle and International Space Station programs.

Dr. Cavanagh’s research interests include the foot complications of diabetes, lower extremity biomechanics, athletic footwear, bone loss during long duration spaceflight, and musculoskeletal health in women on earth. He is the principal investigator of an experiment that was completed on-board the International Space Station and his books include the 4th edition of The Foot in Diabetes published by John Wiley and Sons and Bone Loss During Spaceflight published by the Cleveland Clinic Press. He has authored, coauthored, or edited over 400 papers, abstracts, chapters, and books and has mentored more than 70 graduate students and postdoctoral fellows. His research is supported by NIH, NASA, and the National Space Biomedical Research Institute.

When not working, Dr. Cavanagh is usually found photographing birds in Washington’s San Juan Islands and also enjoys reading, biking, running, cross-country skiing, and listening to music. His introduction to the Pacific North West has included a summit of Mt. Rainier. He is an instrument-rated private pilot and is married to artist Ann Vandervelde whose work is shown in the I|M|A| Gallery in Seattle’s Pioneer Square and in other galleries in the US and Canada. They have four children and five grandchildren.

4. Amy Sman

Amy Sman Member

Dear All,

It is a great pleasure to announce the third Keynote Speaker for the i-FAB 2012 Congress in Sydney: Dr. Toni Arndt!

Kinematics of the intrinsic bones of the foot

Dr Toni Arndt's academic life started with a BSc majoring in zoology at the University of Auckland in New Zealand. After a few years travelling abroad, he returned Down Under and completed his MSc (Human Movement Science) at the University of Wollongong in Australia. The MSc thesis was on the topic of knee injury mechanisms in alpine mogul skiing.

Dr Arndt proceeded to the German Sports University in Cologne where he completed his PhD from 1993-1997. This work was the beginning of his interest in Achilles tendon biomechanics and also invasive, in vivo measuring techniques. Toni followed his wife to Sweden and has been at the Karolinska Institute since 1998. His present position combines biomechanical research in a biomechanics laboratory at the Department of Orthopedic Surgery with research, research supervision and administration at the Swedish School of Sport and Health Sciences. Up until 2011 he was also Program Director for Karolinska Institute's Podiatry Program.

Dr Arndt has published extensively in international peer reviewed journals, primarily covering Achilles tendon biomechanics and foot kinematics. Toni is at present supervisor for five PhD students with various topics within musculoskeletal biomechanics. He is a member of the executive committees of the International Society of Biomechanics (ISB) and its subgroup on Footwear Biomechanics. Toni is at present Secretary General of ISB.

Arndt.jpg
    Dr. Toni Arndt

5. Amy Sman

Amy Sman Member

Dear All,

The fourth keynote speaker to be announced for the i-FAB 2012 Congress in Sydney:Professor Hylton Menz!

Title of Invited Address:
    The role of plantar pressure assessment in understanding foot disorders in older people

Professor Hylton Menz is a podiatrist who graduated with first class Honours and the University Medal from La Trobe University in 1993, and completed his PhD focusing on gait patterns, balance and falls at the University of NSW in 2002. He is currently a National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia Fellow, and Director of the Musculoskeletal Research Centre at La Trobe University. Professor Menz's broad research disciplines are human movement, rehabilitation and rheumatology, with a particular focus on musculoskeletal foot problems in older people.

His research extends from laboratory-based biomechanical studies through to analysis of epidemiological datasets and the conduct of clinical trials. Professor Menz has published over 130 papers in podiatry, gerontology, rheumatology and biomechanics journals, and he is Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Foot and Ankle Research . He has won several awards for his research, including the Young Tall Poppy Award by the Australian Institute for Policy and Science, the La Trobe University Excellence in Research Award, first prize in the British Medical Association Book Awards for his textbook Foot Problems in Older People: Assessment and Management , and a Fulbright Senior Scholarship to conduct research at Harvard University. Professor Menz's current research focuses on the epidemiology and management of foot disorders in older people, with a particular emphasis on osteoarthritis.

[​IMG]

6. Amy Sman

Amy Sman Member

Dear All,

It is a great pleasure to announce the fifth speaker for the i-FAB 2012 Congress in Sydney: Dr. Daniel Fong!

Title of Invited Address:
    An intelligent sport shoe to prevent ankle inversion sprain injury

Daniel Fong gained his Bachelor of Science in Physics, Master of Science in Exercise Science, and Doctor of Philosophy in Orthopaedics and Traumatology from The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China. He is currently a Research Assistant Professor and the Director of Sport Performance and Biomechanics Laboratory at the Department of Orthopaedics and Traumatology, Faculty of Medicine, The Chinese University of Hong Kong. He is also the Deputy Director of Postgraduate Diploma/Master of Science Programme in Sports Medicine and Health Science.

Since 2006, Daniel has gained a total amount of HKD 9.3 million (USD 1.2 million) from competitive and industrial research grants. His major research achievement is the invention of an intelligent sprain-free sport shoe since 2004, and he worked out the laboratory prototype in 2009 and the first wireless prototype in 2011. He has been supervisor and co-supervisor for 42 research students in bachelor, master and doctoral levels. He has published extensively in international peer-reviewed journals, and has delivered over 120 presentations in local and international seminars and conferences.

In 2009, he was awarded Fellow of International Society of Biomechanics in Sports (FISBS), and elected Board of Directors (2009-2011). Locally, he serves as Council Member (2010-2012) and Newsletter Editor (since 2008) for the Hong Kong Association of Sports Medicine and Sports Science. He serves as the Managing Editor of Sports Medicine, Arthroscopy, Rehabilitation, Therapy, and Technology (SMARTT) journal and Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery and Research (JOSR) from 2009, and was invited to join the Editorial Board of Clinical Biomechanics Journal, IST Transactions of Biomedical Sciences and Engineering, and Physiotherapy Ireland Journal from 2010. He is also member of Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (MEMBS), Hong Kong Ergonomics Society (MHKES), China Sport Science Society, and life member of World Association of Chinese Biomedical Engineers.

Attached Files:

7. Amy Sman

Amy Sman Member

Dear All,

With great pleasure I will introduce to you the final keynote speaker for the 3rd i-FAB Congress in Sydney: Dr. Charles Saltzman!

Distracting the Arthritic Ankle: Does it really Work? If so, How?

Dr Saltzman is Professor and Chair of Orthopaedic Surgery at the University of Utah, where he holds the LS Peery Presidential Endowed Chair and an adjunct Professorship in the Department of Bioengineering. Dr Saltzman attended college in his home town, Providence, at Brown University and then matriculated to University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill for his undergraduate medical education. After receiving his MD degree with distinction, he served his internship and residency training at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, where he met his wife, Dr Ingrid Nygaard. Together they obtained subspecialty fellowship training at the Mayo-Clinic Scottsdale where Dr Saltzman trained with the world-famous foot and ankle surgeon, Dr Kenneth A Johnson.

Dr Saltzman then joined the faculty of Orthopaedic Surgery at the University of Iowa where he worked his way up through the ranks to become a tenured full professor of three departments: Orthopaedic Surgery, Bioengineering and Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Science. Dr. Saltzman has been the principal investigator on two major NIH studies. He has participated as a faculty member and Chairman of several AAOS instructional courses. In addition, he has been the Co-Chair for the AAOS Comprehensive Review Course on the foot and ankle six times and chairman of the AOFAS "Advanced Foot and Ankle Surgery Course". He has authored over 140 peer reviewed publications, 30 book chapters, and has co-edited three major textbooks, including the leading text in the field, Surgery of the Foot and Ankle. In addition to serving as chairman of the department he currently serves as Treasurer of the Association of Bone and Joint Surgeons and is past President of the American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society.

Attached Files:

8. Amy Sman

Amy Sman Member

Call for Abstracts

Dear All,

The abstract submission for the 3rd i-FAB Congress in 2012 is now OPEN, accessible via the following link Abstract submissions

We are looking forward to receiving your abstracts. Abstract submission will be opened until October 1st 2011 and the best 100 abstracts will be published in "Journal of Foot and Ankle Research".

Note: Java software is required to submit your abstract online.

If you experience any difficulty with the submission of your abstract, please send an email to
    info@i-fab2012.org

9. Amy Sman

Amy Sman Member

Dear All,

Registration for the 3rd i-FAB Congress in Sydney is now OPEN accessible via the following link: Congress registration.
    The registration for the pre-congress workshops will open when details are finalised.

PLEASE NOTE Payment online accepts credit card ONLY. If you intend to pay by cheque, please email the conference organisers at info@i-fab2012.org or phone +61 2 93519108 as you cannot use the online registration system.

Early bird registration (before December 1st 2011)
    Full - $495
    Student* -$295
    Day rate - $250

General
    Full - $695
    Student* - $395
    Day rate - $350

*Student rates are for confirmed Fulltime students.
    Full and Student rates include morning and afternoon tea and lunch, Welcome Function on Day 1 and Conference Soiree on Day 2.
    Day rates include morning and afternoon tea and lunch, and any function on the day registered.
    All fees are inclusive of GST and in Australian dollars

Dates to remember:
    October 1, 2011 - deadline for abstract submission
    November 1, 2011 - abstract decision notification
    December 1, 2011 - early-bird and presenters registration closes
    March 1, 2012 - registration closes
    April 10, 2012 - Pre-congress workshops
    April 11 - 13, 2012 - i-FAB 2012 congress days

10. Amy Sman

Amy Sman Member

i-FAB 2012, September update

Dear All,

The number of abstract submissions for i-FAB2012 has increased rapidly over the last couple of days. Some people are reporting firewall problems with Java.
    Therefore, the closing date for abstract submission has been extended to 1st November 2011.

Please submit your abstract using the JFAR template here:Abstract Submissions or via email if technical problems persist: info@i-fab2012.org.
    We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.

In addition, the early bird registration is open. This is the best time to register to receive a discount of $200 dollars for full registration and $100 dollar for student registration.
    We have strived to keep i-FAB2012 Congress registration low to encourage participation from all over the world so please register here:Registration page

A new brochure detailing our fabulous keynote and invited speakers and the wonders of Sydney and Australia is also available via this link: i-FAB 2012 Brochure

Finally, 4 fantastic pre-congress workshops by world leading foot and ankle experts are planned:
    1. Biomechanics of footwear design: Professor Richard Smith
    2. Assessing chronic ankle instability: Professor Kathryn Refshauge
    3. Passive mechanical properties of the gastrocnemius: Professor Robert Herbert
    4. Biomechanical assessment of the rheumatoid foot: Professor Keith Rome

I hope to see you all in Sydney 11-13th April for i-FAB2012!

Your sincerely,

A/Prof Joshua Burns on behalf of the i-FAB2012 organising committee

…and don’t forget to join us on Facebookand follow-up on Twitter for all the latest news!

11. Amy Sman

Amy Sman Member

Important news regarding the 3rd i-FAB congress in 2012!

Dear All,

Abstract submission of the 2012 i-FAB congress is closing on November 1st, so you have only a few days left to submit your abstract! The best 100 abstracts will be published in the Journal of Foot and Ankle Research.

We have made a preliminary program of the 2012 i-FAB congress available which you can see below.

Details concerning the workshops are now available online as well - make sure you have a look! http://www.i-fab2012.org/workshops.php

Lastly, we have added accomodation details to the homepage http://www.i-fab2012.org/accomodation.php

We hope to see you there!

[​IMG]

12. Amy Sman

Amy Sman Member

Dear All,

Abstract submission has now closed and we have had a stunning response!
    Thank you to all the foot and ankle researchers from all over the world. The review process is now underway and we will let you know the outcome as soon as possible.

13. Amy Sman

Amy Sman Member

Dear All,

We would like to thank everyone who submitted an abstract to the 2012 International Foot and Ankle Biomechanics Congress in Sydney, Australia. We received a sensational number of submissions from all over the world. The program will be very exciting with 6 keynotes and invited speakers, 62 podium presentations and 30 posters. In addition there will be world-class pre-congress workshops, lunch and breakfast sessions as well as numerous recreational and social events to really enjoy Sydney in April 2012.

ABSTRACT DECISION NOTIFICATION
    The abstract decision notifications have been send out at the beginning of the week. Please accept your offer by registering to attend i-FAB2012 as soon as possible here: www.i-fab2012.org/registration.php

It is very important to register and process payment in a timely manner. If payment for the presenting author is not received by January 14th 2012 your allocated position on the program will be given to another presenter.

Further details regarding the precise scheduling of the presentations and instructions for presenters will be available shortly. For a look at the preliminary program click on the following link: http://www.i-fab2012.org/prelimProgram.jpg

If for any reason you are unable to present and you wish to cancel your participation, inform us as soon as possible so we can find an alternative and ensure a smooth running of the congress.

ADDITIONAL CONGRESS INFORMATION

PRE-CONGRESS WORKSHOPS
    We have 4 fantastic pre-congress workshops available by world leading foot and ankle experts on 10th April 2012. More information can be found on www.i-fab2012.org/workshops.php. Please register for one of these workshops at the time of congress registration. Places are strictly limited, so be quick!

BOOK ACCOMMODATION EARLY
    Our recommended congress accommodation can be accessed via www.i-fab2012.org/accomodation.php. The Mercure Sydney is close to The University of Sydney congress venue and will be the pick-up and meeting point for pre-congress workshops, social events and recreational activities. Rooms are subject to availability and room types and rates quoted will be valid until 30 days out from first arrival; therefore please book accommodation in a timely matter. Sydney has hundreds of other accommodation options ranging from budget/backpackers to 5-star luxury.

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER
    Via our Facebook www.facebook.com/iFAB2012 and Twitter account www.twitter.com/iFAB2012 you can keep up to date with i-FAB 2012 Congress news. It is a great way to stay in touch with us in preparation for and during the Congress.

For more information and updates please visit the i-FAB2012 website www.iFAB2012.org or email us via info@iFAB2012.com if you have any questions.

We are looking forward to welcoming you to Sydney for the i-FAB 2012 Congress in April 2012!

Amy Sman

On behalf of the i-FAB 2012 Organising Committee
    A/Professor Joshua Burns
    Phillip Hartshorne
    Tracey Hartshorne
    Claire Hiller
    Alex Hurley
    Fereshteh Pourkazemi
    Amy Sman

14. Amy Sman

Amy Sman Member

Dear All,

We would like to thank everyone who submitted an abstract to the 2012 International Foot and Ankle Biomechanics Congress in Sydney, Australia. We received a sensational number of submissions from all over the world and have been able to set up a fantastic program. The full preliminary program has now been published online and is accessible via http://sydney.edu.au/health_sciences/ifab2012/docs/PreliminaryProgram.pdf or by downloading the PDF attached to this message.

EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION
    In addition, the early bird registration has been extended to 18 February 2012. This is the best time to register to receive a discount of $200 dollars for full registration and $100 dollar for student registration. We have strived to keep i-FAB2012 Congress registration low to encourage participation from all over the world so please register here: Congress registration

BOOK ACCOMMODATION EARLY
    Our recommended congress accommodation can be accessed via http://sydney.edu.au/health_sciences/ifab2012/acommodation.shtml. The Mercure Sydney is close to The University of Sydney congress venue and will be the pick-up and meeting point for pre-congress workshops, social events and recreational activities. Rooms are subject to availability and room types and rates quoted will be valid until 30 days out from first arrival; therefore please book accommodation in a timely matter. Sydney has hundreds of other accommodation options ranging from budget/backpackers to 5-star luxury.

VENUE LOCATION
    The Conference will take place in the University of Sydney's new Law Building Annex, located on the Camperdown Campus. For more information on the venue location and travel options you can access http://sydney.edu.au/health_sciences/ifab2012/travel.shtml

For more detailed information and updates please visit the i-FAB2012 website www.iFAB2012.org or email the Congress Secretariat via fhsncchadmin@sydney.edu.au if you have any questions.

We look forward to welcoming you at the 3rd i-FAB2012 Congress, held in Sydney 11th-13th April 2012.

Amy Sman

A/Professor Joshua Burns
    Phillip Hartshorne
    Tracey Hartshorne
    Claire Hiller
    Alex Hurley
    Fereshteh Pourkazemi
    Amy Sman

…and don’t forget to join us on facebook www.facebook.com/iFAB2012 and follow-up on Twitter www.twitter.com/#!/iFAB2012 for all the latest news. It is a great way to stay in touch with us in preparation for and during the Congress.

Attached Files:

15. Hi Amy

I will not be getting to OZ, but am I correct in that the next i-FAB will be in Europe? If so are there any details ?

also Toni Arndt is having a Birthday on the day of his key note if you all want to sing Happy Birthday to him :D

16. Amy Sman

Amy Sman Member

Dear All,

EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION CLOSING SOON
    As a special offer, you can still take advantage of the early bird registration until 22nd February midnight! That is only 2 days away! Please register as soon as possible, as this is the best time to register to receive a discount of $200 dollars for full registration and $100 dollar for student registration. Please register here: http://sydney.edu.au/health_sciences/ifab2012/registrations.shtml

The updated program has been published on our conference website, which you can also access via this link http://sydney.edu.au/health_sciences/ifab2012/program.shtml

We look forward to welcoming you at the 3rd i-FAB2012 Congress, held in Sydney 11th-13th April 2012.

Amy Sman

A/Professor Joshua Burns
    Phillip Hartshorne
    Tracey Hartshorne
    Claire Hiller
    Alex Hurley
    Fereshteh Pourkazemi
    Amy Sman

…and don’t forget to join us on facebook www.facebook.com/iFAB2012 and follow-up on Twitter www.twitter.com/#!/iFAB2012 for all the latest news. It is a great way to stay in touch with us in preparation for and during the Congress.

17. Amy Sman

Amy Sman Member

Hi Mike,

I am not aware of any details regarding the next i-FAB. I don't think any of that has been finalised yet. If we know, we will certainly let you know!

Regards,
    Amy Sman

18. Amy Sman

Amy Sman Member

Dear All,

i-FAB2012 is less than 2 weeks away and will bring together speakers and participants from 21 countries. As hosts of i-FAB2012 we are thrilled with the level of interest in this Congress which has almost reached FULL capacity. Thank you to those who have registered and we are looking forward to seeing you very soon in Sydney, Australia.

For those who still wish to register, you have the opportunity to do so until 31 March when registration closes at midnight: http://sydney.edu.au/health_sciences...trations.shtml

No registrations will be accepted after this date, nor will registrations be accepted on the day at the Congress.

Best wishes
    Joshua Burns, Claire Hiller and i-FAB2012 Congress Secretariat

19. JFAR

JFAR Active Member