Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Little Griff

Discussion in 'Break Room' started by Craig Payne, Aug 24, 2013.

1. Craig Payne

Craig Payne Moderator

Articles:

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Congrats to Ian_G and Victoria:

Attached Files:

2. Congratulations and best wishes to you and Victoria on the new addition to your family, Ian!!:drinks

Name, weight, etc?

Just wait 'til they start asking for the car keys...;)

3. Ian Linane

Ian Linane Well-Known Member

Facebooked congrats already Ian but did wonder if you've got the golf clubs on order yet? ;). Well done both of you and welcome to young Griff.

With young Griff and the Arena'ettes I can see this becoming a dating site soon ;)

4. N.Knight

N.Knight Active Member

Congrats Ian and Victoria. See good job golf is getting a spot in the Olympics.

Nick

5. blinda

blinda MVP

Congratulations, Ian and Victoria.:drinks

Say goodbye to a good nights sleep for the next 20 plus years....

6. Kenva

Kenva Active Member

Congrats Ian!
    Welcome little Griff :welcome:
    cheers
    K.

7. W J Liggins

W J Liggins Well-Known Member

Congrats - I'll have a glass or two on it! Now comes the naming ceremony; how about Ashley? Fits male and female and celebrates England's memorable cricket victory (better game than golf!)

Cheers

Bill

8. Ella Hurrell

Ella Hurrell Active Member

Congrats dude - hope you are all doing well xx

9. Griff

Griff Moderator

Hi all,

Thanks for the kind messages [both here and on Facebook]. It has been a crazy few days but I think we are getting there now. George Thomas Griffiths was born late Friday night weighing in at 8lb 2oz. As I've told some of you already, my wife was an absolute hero. Amazing how these things change your perspective on the important things in life. Gonna take a few weeks to drink it all in.

Griff [Snr]

10. Congrats Ian - and good luck!

11. and thats a Fail for 101 parenting :D

this a game of catch up that you never win ;)

ps hope my email got through especially after not knowing and referring a patient 1 hour before

12. Question is, have you checked for PMS foot?

Nice work sir.

13. OK, everyone has skirted around this question, but it needs to be asked: is he ginger?

14. Craig Payne

Craig Payne Moderator

Articles:
    I see that first Little Griff has now been served an eviction notice:

Attached Files:

15. Ella Hurrell

Congraulations to Griff, Victoria and George!

16. Ian Linane

Nice to see the bmx definitions on the wall in the background :). Congratulations to you all.

17. Craig Payne

Craig Payne Moderator

Articles:
    That time has come. Congrats to Vic and Ian as Little Griff II has just arrived.

Attached Files:

18. N.Knight

N.Knight Active Member

Congrats Ian on number 2, born with another set of golf clubs?

19. blinda

blinda MVP

Yep, nice tees. Congratulations:drinks

20. Ella Hurrell

Congratulations Ian and family xxx

21. DaveJames

DaveJames Active Member

Congratulations! :drinks

22. Great stuff Hope mother and Griff Jnr the 2nd are doing well and Griff jnr the 1st is pumped

23. Ian Linane

As said I said earlier mate, awesome news. Congratulations to you both.

24. Congratulations to you both, Ian!:drinks