I've played with their in-shoe system while doing a competitive analysis. The data flyer for it is at:
The system seemed to work just fine.
1. They claim to have pretty much an unlimited number of uses for the in-shoe mats (unlike F-Scan mats which have a finite lifespan).
2. Slick wireless unit. It records at something like 250Hz. When I tested it, we were routinely using it up to 100' from the base unit.
3. Good dynamic range and repeatability in our controlled test fixture which applies a known/controlled force/area.
1. The in-shoe mat was not as thin as F-Scan and since it was not generally considered disposable, you were pretty reluctant to trim it.
3. The software analysis tools did not have anywhere near the depth of F-Scan
4. The data was sparce with points about every 15mm in the logitudinal axis and about every 8mm in the width axis
Complete disclosure: I have no affilliation of any kind with MediLogic. Although I know the folks over at F-Scan and Amfit has at times co-presented products with F-Scan at tradeshows and meetings, I have no affilliation with F-Scan/Tekscan either.