Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Shakeet Lokh Em's foot fetish rap

Discussion in 'Break Room' started by Mark Russell, Sep 28, 2005.

1. Cameron

Cameron Well-Known Member

Only a matter of time Mark. Foot frolics as we know have boomed in the last twenty years and now there are well over one million websites dealing with sensual foot antics. The exponential rise has been associated with the discovery of blood borne viruses and many experts believe naughty foot games are a genuine attempt at safe sex. So it has a serious side too. I am often called upon to give advice to fetish practitioners on infection control. Indeed when I attended a sexology conference earlier this year in San Francisco I was delighted to see how seriously the S&M industry took duty of care in the protection of their members (no rude innuendo intended) and their clients. Before anyone scoffs the S&M industry is worth billions. To illustrate the interest in just one peccadillo, foot tickling, take a visit to the Tickling Media Forum (TMF) at:<http://www.ticklingforum.com/index.php> This is a site similar to the Podiatry Arena but compare the hit lists in the dicussion forums.

"No one knows where the toes goes, when the lights go out."

Any back to rap and hip hop, a few years back the Wu-Tang Clan and their company released a new line in nail paints through Wu Nails. In their New York salon you could choose from over a hundred colours as well as have the band's logo and members faces embossed on your own nails. The band cleverly included reference to their painted nail products in their songs thereby ensuring sales. The group all had their nails varnished but according to official sources preferred clear polish, top and tail.

Cheers
    Cameron

2. Makes you wonder just how many patients (and/or podiatrists) cultivate secret fantasies in the private confines of the foot clinic. If only we could read minds, huh?

I remember playing some gigs in New Orleans (in another lifetime), and I had acrylic nail extensions bonded to my right hand as the originals were cut too short. When I asked the girl in the nail salon whether it was unusual for men to have nail extensions, she replied she had well over a dozen regulars, including a couple of rednecks, who had various colours and shapes.

And there was me thinking I was a one-off.

Best wishes

Mark

3. Say no more. Love the following statement at:http://www.maxbarry.com/2005/05/03/news.html
    Euphemism for dead boring?

4. From the Times 1/10/2005

Let's see if we can tickle you....

5. Cameron

Interesting stuff Mark

As we know tickling and pain are close to emotions and the manner the brain deals with these is critical research. A small pilot project at Stirling University (Scotland) was reported in the Daily Telegraph (UK) June 1998. The findings showed there was a statistical significance supporting the right foot was more ticklish than the left. Men were more ticklish than women and same sex tickling was less likely to result in high levels of response.

Cameron
    Hey, what do I know? -Perth Glory are rubbish!!

6. It's really quite an interesting subject Cameron and one which has received scant attention from podiatry researchers over the years. When one thinks of all the times we have that "sensitive" patient in front of us - you know the type, whose reflex is to pull the foot away at the slightest touch, and when you eventually get hold of the damn thing it perspires wherever and whenever you touch it - that there hasn't been more attention paid to this remarkable human trait.

One of the abiding memories of my childhood was being set upon in a public park by six girls - all much older than me (I was about seven years-old at the time) - and one hefty lass sat upon me whilst the others set about tickling various parts of my anatomy - including both soles of my feet. The sensation of utter helplessness was overwhelming and I lost control of all motor functions, embarrassingly wetting myself and almost losing consciousness at their ministrations. The effect of that two or three minute adventure remains with me today.

Strangely enough, my youngest son is extremely tickly - and appears to enjoy a good 'razzle' now and again - maybe less so as he gets older (he is now approaching eleven). But again one has to be careful as he too loses bladder control when the feeling becomes too intense. The favourite bits are just below the rib cages at the sides, which sends him into absolute paroxysms. Now I have to be real careful as he packs a mean punch and there's no inhibitory effect either.

But back to feet.

It is strange how some people abhor anyone touching their feet - indeed they seem to have some phobia, such are the overwhelming inhibitory sensations they experience, whilst others love their feet being stroked and tickled. Given all your research into the subject, you will be aware of the immense power of the foot in psycho-sexual sensations - it surely has to be one of the most erogenous zones for many people. One acquaintance I made some years ago even claimed to be able to reach orgasm when the soles of her feet were stroked by a spiked rotating wheel, although regrettably I was unable to check the veracity of her claims at the time.

Makes you wonder what some patients are going through when we carry out these simple clinical examinations, not to mention manipulations....

Yours hypertensively,

Mark

Never mind the Glory what about the Jambos??

Last edited: Oct 2, 2005
  7. Cameron

Mark

>One of the abiding memories of my childhood was being set upon in a public park by six girls.

Tickling has been used as a torture for centuries and people are warned against heavy foot tickling when engaged in foreplay. Tickling assaults, such as you described are probably more common than you would imagine.

I have posted a piece on tickling and pain on my foot blog this morning and compare known neurophysiologies.

>Given all your research into the subject, you will be aware of the immense power of the foot in psycho-sexual sensations - it surely has to be one of the most erogenous zones for many people.

Anatomically the sensory supply to the foot and genitalia sit adjacent in the brain and the theory is neural print through might cause cross association in some people. Hence tickling the feet would be the equivalent to 'tickling their fancy.' Most certainly the nerve supply to the foot passes through the pelvic region and this again may have some peripheral association. Traumatic episodes, such as a ticking assault, could forge behavioural associations where tickling and micturation or sexual arousal including ejaculation, may be linked. Although there are other competing theories behaviouralists believe this is how foot fetishism and shoe restifism arise. It is the nature versus nurture debate.

>I was unable to check the veracity of her claims at the time.
    Yes I acan relate to this and a girlfriend who was violently sick with the same stimulation. A short relationship ensued.

>Makes you wonder what some patients are going through when we carry out these simple clinical examinations, not to mention manipulations....

Pain and/or pleasure I would wager. Only we would probably never know.

(Never mind the Glory what about the Jambos??) Way to go.

Cheers
    Cameron