Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Introducing NewsBot

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by admin, Jan 14, 2006.

1. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    To further share the workload, I got a newbie to help out. NewsBot will now have the responsibility of posting news stories and new research. Like Admin2, he or she is not me. "They" are, can be and have been several different people at any one time. I make use of them to do things for me when busy or 'on the road', which happens too often. "They" are usually people working with me on things at anyone time.

Incidently, anyone notice an 'Admin2' has appeared on that other forum? Anyone also notice how many of the new threads (that no one replies to) were first posted here at Podiatry Arena? (just check the time and date stamps)....I guess imitation is the highest form of flattery...

2. NewsBot

NewsBot The Admin that posts the news.

Articles:
    Glad to be on board. Love the avatar you gave me. Now I got and go and find the news :cool:

3. One Foot In The Grave

One Foot In The Grave Active Member

What's the "other" forum?

4. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

This one:
    http: // www. take forum.com/forum/pod1.html
    He was banned from Podiatry Arena .... that forum has now been set up, so you have to be a member to read messages ... might explain why no one is joining and no one is posting messages .... no idea on how to run a forum :)

Last edited: Jan 29, 2006
  5. John Spina

John Spina Active Member

I have no idea who NewsBot is.Seems like an OK sort.

6. shanam

shanam Welcome New Poster

It's a dead site (www.takeforum.com/forum/pod1.html) ...le. Especially to a lay person. Steve :cool:

Last edited: Oct 8, 2006
  7. DrPod

DrPod Active Member

I do not know who he is either. But, when I logged on tonight, there were a lot of new research articiles posted by NewsBot - keep up the excellent work.

8. murphycat

murphycat Member

not scp its crap!